419 SCAMMER - Zainab Abdallah

Email Address - [email protected]

Header of Message - THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Contents of Message:

"ismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

I know the idea and choice of you selecting you for this great project is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never before seen you in person but i decided to choose you, which is the direction and guidance of the almighty Allah (the all-knowing and the merciful) .Good things happen to good people I am very sure, that you are a good person, because is only Good person with Good heart can have this great opportunity coming to your way.

Me and my Late Husband are building Hotel and Real Estate in Malta in Europe before his died. But right now ,I am suffering from Lung Cancer disease as i speak to you now am at the hospital le Dantec in Dakar de Senegal,because of my health problem i can’t continue our project anymore and I want you to continue this project and also to appoint you new Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of our business in Europe This will also help your financial status because the money is available with Union Bank Of Switzerland to finish our Real Estate and Hotel This will also create job opportunity for your people in your country and foreign countries. May Allah promote this our new relationship to the highest level in true Love, Faith, Trust and honesty.

NOTE: YOU DON’T HAVE TO SPEND ONE DOLLAR FROM YOUR MONEY FOR THIS PROJECT, IF YOU ARE READY TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME
FOR MORE DETAILS

Your Sincerely,
Zainab"

1 Like

Hello,
i have just received the same email…

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from 419 SCAMMER - Zainab Abdallah:

I just received this email, I replied to it and since then I have received 5-6 more mails. Even some Bank mail was also provided by them. Now they said to contact a lawyer for making power of attorney and affidavit for oath. The user has provided this same photos and also the passport, death certificate of husband, and some other details too. I want to know what happens later? In the next step I will be asked to give my bank details, address etc. What should I do? Is this 100% a scam? Can I continue further to know more?