419 SCAMMER - Maria Ramos

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Hello
Body:

"Out of respect for your time, my name is Maria Ramos. Born in Lisbon, Portugal, but my late parents emigrated to South Africa when I was 6 years old. I am a businesswoman, banker, and corporate executive. Kindly, you can research me to know more about me if you will. I know this may come to you as a surprise because you do not know me, but I sincerely need your trust and assistance urgently because of my present health condition - I am suffering from cancer (a long-term illness). I desire to have a genuine relationship with you.

I am requiring your help to help me carry out my last wish of distributing my funds to various charitable organizations around you. I deposited the sum of USD 10.5M (Ten million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a finance/bank in South Africa where I reside now. I have worked hard all my life and donated to a lot of charitable organizations in my community and neighboring countries too. However, I want to help across international borders too as God directs me before I pass on. This inspiration was sparked after watching a YouTube video online about Jon huntsman of the USA, who survived cancer multiple times and donated endlessly toward the issue of cancer. He donated over a billion United States dollars of his money towards helping the less privileged all over the world.

Suffering from this cancer; my doctor informed me that due to my poor health condition, I would not be able to stay alive past the next few months. Having known my condition, I decided to donate these funds to different charitable organizations in your country. I prayed about this and I have confidence in my decision.

Kindly reply and inform me if you can help me with my last wish. I will compensate you and your family with 40% of the $10.5M for your efforts. Thank you for your attention, and I anticipate your earliest response.

Kindly reply to me here: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Ms. Maria Ramos.
Help around the World to me is the Greatest Investment."

1 Like

This is still circulating. I just received it yesterday, 10th of Mar. 2024.

1 Like

I am on this for a bait. Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like