419 scammer - [email protected]

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Header - GOOD DAY

Contents of message:

"Dear,

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Peace be upon you and mercy be upon you and blessings be upon you

I am sending my greetings to you from the Sultanate of Oman, In the capital city of Muscat.

May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you, and seeking your acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth “Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars” -$27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on you for investment project in your country.If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more details to start the transfer process.

Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha"

I just sent my current list of 164 Ghanaian, Nigerian, and Philippine romance scammers this letter asking for more information. I have no doubt that mugu will add my list to his own.

I have also received similar email.
Sent my fake details. Told her that I’m an single old man with lot of investments.
This is the reply I received.

Dear Jim

how are you and your family doing today, What is happening between you and the bank
have you received a message from the bank? Let me know because I am very worried

I want you to forward me any single message you received from the bank so that i can direct you on what to do to avoid mistakes from your Side

Thanks a lot
Yours Truly Aisha

Scammer has sent me a new email early this morning:

"Dear,

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Peace be upon you and mercy be upon you and blessings be upon you

I am sending my greetings to you from the Sultanate of Oman, In the capital city of Muscat.

May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you, and seeking your acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth “Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars” -$27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on you for investment project in your country.If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more details to start the transfer process.

Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha"