419 Scam - Wealthy Family Needs Help

This is the email:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Email: [email protected]
Subject: Whatever your decision, Write me back. I look forward to it
Attn: Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Zack Kareem I represent a well-known African family currently living in Political Asylum in Oman. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this family to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds over $45 Million U.S. Dollars (Forty-Five Million United State Dollars). I will give the details, but in summary, the fund is in a Bank in South Africa where we have a considerable stake.

Presently we have established a profiling channel through our bankers in South Africa. We need to present you/your Company as a management Consultant to undertake and complete this re-profiling job. This is a legitimate transaction.

I propose that you will be paid 20% of this fund for your proposed "management consultation invoiced charges", for your assistance to re-profile this funds appropriately, if I am able to reach terms with you.

If you are willing to render this assistance quietly, please write back by email and provide me with your confidential telephone number, email address and corporate profile and I will provide further details.

Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible we cannot afford any political problems with Oman Government.

Whatever your decision, Write me back. I look forward to it.

Please kindly reach me on time.

Regards,

Mr. Zack Kareem.