419 Scam Email

Email sender: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Email title: It’s my pleasure I am Mrs Anne
Body:

It’s my pleasure I am Mrs Anne

I am married to Mr. Tony S. who worked with the Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2017.for We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 260 kilos of Gold and diamonds in the capital city of the Philippines. Presently these items are still in the deposit company. He made this Gold available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining. Recently, My Doctor told me that I don’t have much time to live because of the cancer problem,

Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this project to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40 Percent of the total money after receiving and selling it for your personal use While 60% of the money will go to charity” people and helping the orphanage.

I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used by the Government. I grew up as an Orphan and I don’t have anybody as my family member, just to endeavor that the name of GOD is maintained. Am doing this so that GOD will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the company and I will send an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the gold in the company, that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Regards,
Mrs. Anne

1 Like

I emailed him this link: https://youtu.be/QIGCp1_JrGY?si=DbLBUj2BU3pLG-uC

2 Likes

Response:

My Dear Beloved

KEEP PRAYING FOR MY LATE HUSBAND AND I GOD BLESS YOU

I received your mail with many thanks and May God continue to give more revelations concerning this project. Bible made us to know that it is good to say the truth and the truth shall set us free. You should bear it in mind that it is the WILL and love of God for me to chosen you, you should not neglect the vision of God in your life…

So you should not be surprised by my proposal because God has already signed this transaction between you and me. I have made up my mind to share it this way, Vanity upon Vanity keep praying for me soon. I know I will be dead and gone, cancer is not just sickness that lasts so long. So therefore the items in security storage possession which were deposited by my late husband i will be happy if you will follow my instructions.

It will enable them to release the gold and move them to your place. I will forward you the original copy of the deposit document and my pictures, which prove to you that this project is not just child play. I love God and I love human nature. It is real praise to God when you are alive and strong.

Please if you have accepted the %40 and 60% and you are 100% sure and grantee that you will not let me down with the trust, Meanwhile I will also send you the Authorization letter on my next email once I have this from you.

1. Your full name -…

2.Your country of origin…

1. A copy of your international passport / driver
    License…

2. Your Phone Number Direct Line…

5.Your occupation…

Make sure that you send the above details which will enable us to move on fast. We can complete this project in a few days if only you can follow up immediately. I will be going for my next operation for cancer soon. You know my health and condition. That is why I trusted this in your hands.

Immediately you contact them please make sure to update me so that i will give them instructions to release the box to you immediately.

I strongly believe that you will never betray me immediately when the items finally get to you.?

God bless you and your family

Regards
Mrs Anne

1 Like

Ghanan scammers :ghana:

Log details:

IP Address 154.161.178.249
Country Ghana, Accra (Osu Klottey)
Browser Chrome (109.0.0.0)
Operating System Windows 10 x64
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
VPN/Proxy None
Host Name 154.161.178.249
ISP SCANCOM