419 lottery scam from Nigeria

Original message from here, I just mass-emailed many scammers using GMass to find more scammers to bait.

They responded to my mass-email with this:
Hello dear,

We got your response and we like you to know that this is not a hoax because we did a personal search for the people we contacted. I and my Husband are grateful to God for this fortune and we thank him so much for the smiles he has put on our faces, so in turn we have decided to put smiles on the faces of other people.

You see God works in miraculous ways, You may be wondering why you received the email, i know this is funny to you right?, when i first pick the lottery ticket and my Husband checked it and said we are one of the winner, i doubted it and called it a prank. Until i got to check it over again, I know you would be wondering in your heart and mind if this is for real but don’t panic it is well.

This is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate, we have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see, My Husband has an ailment and as you could see from the web-page, am not getting any younger You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the million (USD) to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where my Husband underwent his cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with KCB BANK the payout bank of this charity donation scheme. We have kept just 45% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

You don’t have to be skeptic about this as this is not a scam, it is absolutely a blessing from God, We believe we are doing the right thing in deciding to put smiles on the faces of other people by reaching out to some individuals, the less privileged ones and charity organizations too.
To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds 1,000,000.00 USD has been solely donated to you, please send us your contact address and a valid identification of your self and phone number, so that we can forward your details over to the payout bank immediately, We are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country, We will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

In view of all these, we want you to know that measures have been put in places for our intentions to be implemented swiftly and by so doing, we request that you re-confirm your details once again so that we can immediately forward your information’s to our pay-out bank.

Full Names:
Contact/resident Address:
Phone Number:
Country/Nationality:

Please be aware that we do not need your information for any other purpose, we only need these information because we need to have a correct record of who we are dealing with so as to establish a better relationship with you.

We anticipate your earliest response.

Regards,
Judy Finchum

I go to her “accountant” after some nonsensical back and forth. I decide to keep trying to lower the price for a while to waste some time.

Then, I convince them to talk over the phone, because I am an expert at wasting time over the phone. I wanted to get to pay with PayPal (I can pretend to be elderly and not know how to enter a debit card, click a link, etc.), but they can’t do that, so they suggested crypto, which I say I don’t know how to use.

Then, they suggest gift cards, so I say I’m going to Best Buy, but I tell them that when I’m at Best Buy that the cashier told me it’s a scam. They respond with “the cashier doesn’t know what they’re talking about” etc. etc., so I end up “going home” with “an iTunes gift card”, even though I was just spending that time where I was “driving” photoshopping a receipt and horribly scratched up gift card where most of the code was scratched off (they told me to scratch it to show the code, didn’t they?)

When I give them the photoshopped card & receipt, they say they need a better picture to see the card. I send them a Grabify link (with smart logger enabled) pointing to some top-notch hentai!

Here is what I logged:

Date/Time 2022-01-17 20:14:07 UTC
IP Address 104.243.212.177
VPN/Proxy Detection NEW! This IP may be a VPN or Proxy
Country
United States, New York
Timezone Africa/Lagos GMT+1
User Time Mon Jan 17 2022 21:14:10 GMT+0100 (WAT)
Language en-GB
Incognito/Private Window No
Ad Blocker No
Screen Size 375 x 812
GPU Apple GPU
Browser Mobile Safari (15.1)
Operating System iOS 15.1
Device Apple iPhone
Touch Screen Yes (5 touch points)
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Platform iPhone
Referring URL no referrer
Host Name 104.243.212.177
ISP M247 Ltd

I then told them they’re horrible at scamming. They told me “that’s crazy” so I just sent some Uno reverse memes and an Among Us meme, and they ghosted me (as expected).

Very stupid scam.