419 Emails

Email sender: <[email protected]>
Email title:
Body:

Date: Wed, Aug 21, 2024 at 1:22 PM
Subject: ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OR DEAD??
To:

From the Desk Of Susan Mensah Director ATM Head of Operation UBA America Bank, New York
Address: 1 Rockefeller Plaza (8th Floor), New York, NY10020 United States

Dear Beneficiary

This notification letter is regarding to your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of $50.5million USD and I have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Miss. Susan Mensah, the new director ATM Head of Operation UBA America Bank,
I resumed to this office on the 5th of May, 2024 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $50.5Millions dollars belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.
I tried to know why this card has not been released to you
but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.
Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your receiving,

Below is all the required information needed from you to enable the delivery of your ATM Card to proceed to your home address.

Your Full Name…
Your Age…
Your Occupation…
Home address:…
Cell phone number:…
Nearest airport…
Valid Email Address…
Identification card attachment…
And take a picture of yourself and attached…
Your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Susan Mensah
The Director ATM Head of Operation

2 Likes