419 Email Today

Email sender: From: MR LEE <[email protected]>
Email title: ATTN; EMAIL OWNER !!!
Body:

Subject: RE: DO YOU KNOW MR JAMES?..

ATTN; EMAIL OWNER !!!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you of a concerning situation that has recently come to my attention.

It has been reported that Mr. James Robert has claimed you are deceased and is attempting to initiate a claim on your funds worth over $12,500,000.00, I want to assure you that we take such allegations seriously and are committed to ensuring the integrity of your account.

To address this matter appropriately, I encourage you to provide clarification regarding your status at your earliest convenience. Additionally, if you are aware of any communications or actions taken by Mr Robert, please share those details so we can investigate the situation thoroughly.

I’m Mrs Page Lee, I work in the financial sector, specializing in fund transfers and claims management, I often act as the bridge between clients and their funds from the U.N or IMF, making sure everything goes smoothly from start to finish. When I got the call about Mr. James Robert’s attempt to claim your funds worth $12,500,000.00 United States dollars, I immediately jumped into action after all, it’s my job to ensure that these types of transactions are handled with the utmost care and clarity,

Sometimes, people have claims or funds that are sitting idle, waiting for the rightful owner to come forward and claim them, in your case, Mr James Robert, intended to represent you

Lastly, you are advised to reply to this email and reconfirm the Details of this message if truly you’re alive.

Full name…

Direct telephone number…

Address…

Your prompt response will help us resolve this issue efficiently.

BEST REGARDS

NAME: MR PAGE LEE.

EMAIL: [email protected]