coming with the fund.

Send the below information to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY.(1)Full

name:(2)Address:(3)Tel:I want you to know that you have all right to

declare how you want to receive your fund, I would have prefer the

fund to be transfer to you but I make some searches about the Bank

transfer and they told me that it will cost you the sum of US$1500 to

transfer the US$5,000,000.00 into your account.But I have deposited

the US$5,000,000.00 in cash to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY, below is

the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY contact.Director: Mr.Paul Ego. Email: ([email protected] ) I have paid the

delivery charges and insurance fee to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY. The

only Money that the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY will require from you is

$95 Dollars for demur-rage,

if you can pay the $95 Dollars to them, they will proceed and get the

US$5,000,000.00 to you in your Country.Please if you want to contact

the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY, you are to contact them with your

portfolio code number which is (PPL111RSS) and your address where you

want them to deliver the cash to you and you are to pay the $95 to the

ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY to enable them to proceed and get the cash to

you, don’t fail to resend your information to them for your own good.

Regards,Miss. Stella Rose

1 Like

Why would the person capitalize ALINCO SECURITY SYSTEM, since ALINCO SECURITY SYSTEM isn’t real (probably not real) I wonder how much money ALINCO SECURITY SYSTEM makes.

1 Like

Judging on the Nigerian Prince-like format of this email, probably not much…

1 Like

I got another one:

Hello, With Due Respect,

My name is Mrs Marie Smith, I am a Canadian, and I was married to Late Dr. IDRISU Smith in

Malaysia. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important

project discussion that I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in

connection with the Orphanage Home and Charity donation I want to make.

Please give me your below details

Your Full name
Your Address
Occupation
Phone No

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

God bless you and your family.

Mrs. Marie Smith

1 Like

Orphanage Home and Charity? You literally have money yourself! Why would you need another person to donate? Whoever sent this is stupid LOL

1 Like

Another response:

Please let have your delivery details

Regards
Mr Paul Ego

1 Like

Ah yes, “Mr Paul Ego” has the best grammar I’ve seen!

1 Like

These guys are desperate, anytime they get a response, they are dedicated as hell to steal your money lol.

1 Like

This is a different person, this guy probably saw that I respond to emails and took his shot as well :rofl:

By the way, if you know what “Mr Paul Ego” is trying to say, feel free to tell me cause I don’t…

1 Like

I think he’s trying to get your address… I wonder what he’s sending :thinking: it’s not like someone from Nigeria can come to the US and knock on your door (they can if they have the money, which they probably don’t)

1 Like

Reply from “Mrs. Marie Smith”

Dear Raymond Hoffman ,

Thanks for your reply, I’m sorry for my last response.

This is 100% real and risk free .

My warm greetings to you and your family members . I am very glad to receive your emphasized mail concerning your interest over the fund which I am entrusting to your hand for charity work. My real prayer to God is to provide me someone who will not betray or disappoint me in this vow which I made to God .

My motivation of making this decision to donate this fund for charity work is because of the predicament which i found myself into and the humiliations of my marriage without any child, so i decided to use everything I have in this world to help the less privilege people around , I know that this fund which is $2.6M is not much but I believe it will go a long way to bring smile to the face of many people base on your message ,i am well convinced that you can handle this matter with all your mind and the only thing i needs from you is your total honesty and commitment toward this charity project, as my health condition could not permit me to do anything by myself, please as soon as the bank transfer the fund to your bank account, I want you to keep 40% OF THE FUND for yourself as the blessing of God to your life and use the remaining 60% for charity work.

considering my deteriorating condition due to my ongoing battle with cancer because my last date have been confirmed by my doctors, I want you to promise me that you are going to handle this matter with all your mind, I want you to give me your word of honor that even in my absent in this world that you are going to use this fund as I have indicated ,promise me that you will not disappoint me in this matter, I also want you to send me your direct contact information to enable me present it to the bank as the person I have chosen as my next of kin to claim the fund on my behalf, i will also write a letter of authorization with your name to give you all the legal power to claim the fund from the bank, so that even if i suddenly pass on then you shall have all the legal power to claim the fund from the bank without any disturbance from anybody.

Reconfirm the below information to me

Your Full name
Your address
Your Age
your Occupation
Your Telephone number for communication.
A copy Of your ID.

Immediately i received this information ,I will inform the bank about you and also provide you the full information of the fund and the contact information of the bank for you to contact them because I want them to transfer the fund to your bank account now that I am still here

Thanks, and God bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy

Remain blessed.

Mrs. Marie Smith

1 Like

Really? A copy of your ID? What the hell do you need that for? Identity theft? These stupid asses lol

1 Like

Exactly…

I think they want the ID so they can confirm whether or not you are an actual person.

I am probably just going to send them a Grabify link to this:
download

1 Like

I bet they won’t notice that expiration date…. But if they click the link, then that’s a win.

1 Like

I already fooled this mugu with a Grabify link, so it should work on this person as well…

1 Like

I bet they don’t even know what Superbad is…

1 Like

:rofl: The person who sent this probably doesn’t have friends

1 Like