419 - Consignment scam +1 334-380-5783

Email sender: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Email title: Re: FUNDS
Body:
– I am Mr. Gary Eddie Head of Inspection Unit Agency. in the Harts field- Jackson International Airport Atlanta, GA. During our investigation, We discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom. which was transferred to JF Kennedy international Airport. To our facility here in the United States, and when scanned the boxes it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 truck Consignment Package. weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as stated. Right now you need the consignment inspection permit or allow us repatriate it back to the (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did said again, the Agent/diplomat abandoned the package. and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, you have to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification) and the full trust. Contact Email Address: ([email protected] ) Telephone Number : +1334 380 5783 TEXT ONLY Sincerely, Mr. Garry Eddie.

Carrier Alert! Keyword: “Inteliquent” @scamterminator2021