419 Compensation Fund +234 2089619672

Email sender: Barrister Datti Williams [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Email title: RECEIVED YOUR COMPENSATION OF $2,000,000.00
Body:
Dear Friend, Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I did not forgot your past effort and attempts to assist me,now I’m happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those Funds transferred Under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that Process despite that it failed us at that time, due to no trust. Now,I want you To contact my secretary, his name is Mr. Tom Bello and his email address is ( [email protected] ) ( [email protected] ), Arrange with him on how the total sum of two MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($2,000,000,00USD) will reach you safely which I have Already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.Please send the below information to him to enable him get back to you immediately Please, accept this token of appreciation and God blessed you. Below is the contact details of My Secretary Mr. Tom Bello Name: Mr.Tommy Bello Email: [email protected] Tel:: +234-2089619672 Dont Forget to send your following Information to Him (1) FULL NAMES AND YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS… (2)YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS… (3)PHONE NUMBER… (4) YOUR OCCUPATION AND YOUR AGE… Regards From. Barrister Datti Williams (esq.)r)