405-226-2794 Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings (SCAM)

Scam Number: 405-226-2794 & 405-683-7795
PCH scammer David Peterson

1 Like

405-226-2794 & 405-683-7795

1 Like

405-226-2794 still active

I think they could be shutdown or have blocked me idk

Probably blocked because he’s still active at that number.
405-226-2794

1 ring, then female bot tells me voicemail box not yet setup and to try call later.

Still active. Short tempered. Must be hitting him hard. Poor fool…

1 Like

405-226-2794 David Peterson Sunday 3-19-23 7:30PM EST

This one pisses me off still active I have been sending emails left right and center. Verizon won’t do anything. I am going to have a breakdown if I can’t shut off this son of a gun. This one is personal. being his making a victim pony up his phone. I will trash this scammer somehow. I can’t flood Verizon. other options people. I need something that dials out at random times just one call here and there. with different messages. Out of ideas, these guys make me sick. But I am going to crush this number just like the rest. I have a carrier-grade email which should step up the process, but Verizon being them only cares about $$$ I happened to grab his text now account

17244884287 ONVOY, LLC - PA ( plus woke him up) lol

1 Like

I know what you mean. Some victim probably sent him this cell phone. Sad.

2 Likes

Possibility it’s cloning the sim card is also possible. But understanding them you’re probably right. Sad as it is. Just like getting a cell phone off your mommy when you’re 35 years old. They have been falling for a new trick. Seem’s they love women’s names on CNAM. They’re so stupid you won’t even have to change your numbers only the cnam which is priceless only with Mastercard :wink: If you need any help just holler anytime :slight_smile: I would be more than delighted to help. right now We have five carriers. All are networked in a family. They do reports in a minute or so. Polite and they don’t like scammers mainly cause they’ve trashed many networks. We are building up an army. All done through the right channels and not of a flooder if you get my joke as they take up many channels