352-844-9289 Publishers Clearing House

Scam Number: 352-844-9289
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this call: VM Thursday 9-21-23 10:35PM EST

Claim Code W-I-N 1803 U S
Hello and good day. This is an automated call from the readers. Just Sweepstakes and Lottery Company. We are calling in regards to a grand prize and also a brand new car that you are supposed to receive. For further information, please contact Mr. John Bell at Lanes Department at Elephant 716-20-4946. For the delivery patrol team to identify your package, you will have to provide your unique claims number, which is W-I-N 1803 U S congratulations and thank you for making the American dream a true dream hell and good day. This is an automated call from the Reader’s Digest Sweepstakes and Company. We are calling in regard to a grand prize and also a brand new car that you are supposed to receive. For further information, please contact Mr. John Bell at the Claims Department at telephone number 716-20-4946. For the delivery patrol team to identify your package, you will have to provide a unique claims number, which is W-I-N 1803 U S congratulations and thank you for making the American dream a true dream.

1 Like

I can’t help but notice that you can’t call that second number Mr. John Bell at the Claims Department at telephone number 716-20-4946

The 716 number was in the transcript, audio was very broken, but enough to get that number which didn’t work.

1 Like