346-299-5405 Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings (SCAM)

Scam Number: 346-299-5405
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE4b33956edcdb3fce2ed55d17c7a36d31.mp3

During your conversation with this scammer, they may reveal additional information that would be helpful to law enforcement and/or victim advocates, such as additional phone numbers or receiver information. Please message me if you obtain any information about the scammer or a person designated to receive funds from you.

To learn more about this type of scam, go to Publishers Clearing House Scam | How it works, how to deal with it

2 Likes

I’ve haven’t messed with any of these much. Do they have any way to even check to see if they had robocalled your number or do they just assume that if you’re calling them they must have called you first?

If the robocall includes a claim number or winning ticket number, they want to hear that. Otherwise, you can just say you received a robocall. Sometimes, they will ask when you received it. The dates Nomorobo gives have proven to be accurate. I am very happy to answer any questions about baiting sweepstakes scammers. It’s a deep dark scam that strings victims along for years. @MylesPerour

1 Like

Thank you very much! In my police career I once tried to help an elderly woman who was caught up in a sweepstakes scam. We once were lucky enough to intercept a package containing $10000 she was sending to the scammers via DHL. I know there was a lot more she sent that we missed stopping. As much as she trusted me, she was at the point of trusting them more. Very very sad.