313-763-3431trade show travel company

This number is sketch says They have me in thier system as a frequent traveler and trying push a package deal for 4 vacations for $889 or something. It’s from nomorobo. They respond back if you talk to them and they are reading from a script.
scammer advisor.com says suspicious.
There is a 1800 for the company if you google trade show travel. I will call 2 morrow says closed on maps.
I hope this is the right spot waiting for feed back

4 Likes

I think I may have shut them down. Let me know.

Dude kept saying every time I called, “It’s the same old lady over and over” and I never said a word just kept calling.

1 Like

Additional info: they say they are in West Palm beach. the 313 # is a generated number. its on nomorobo number. Its on google maps but not on street view. Small mall strip with no name for them on marquee. Front door says bail bonds for the address.
There is a block 3431

1 Like

Just a recorded message now. Looks like you might have done it.

1 Like

Tried multiple different CID and platforms and at the end that’s all I was getting

1 Like

(475) 272-8429

Seems to also be them. And yea, just the message on repeat so sadly I can’t figure anything out about them

313-763-3431 now says something about wrong extension and hangs up. All 4 numbers. 475# says user busy

they are 100% legit scam
they like the mess around with you and then trying to make you comfortable to buy something
they are not register to Carnival rank Cruise Lines
a couple Hotel companies do not recognize them like Hilton