307-624-6284 & 307-624-6277 - Medicare Impersonators

Scam Number: 307-624-6284 and (307) 624-6277

Scammer’s Website or Email: None

Additional information about this scam: These are Indian or Paki robocallers calling people in violation of TCPA. They are allegedly representing “Medicare Benefits Department” and “Senior Benefits Department” (no such thing, of course). I called them back and got “Kevin” scammer.

The carrier is IP HORIZON - a company that’s owned by the same people as Call48 that is currently operating under CEASE and DESIST order from the FTC for facilitating illegal robocalls.

@Mike1212 @CatMan @Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @MehNamesJeff @drwat @Hviezdoslav @OfclyGoodenough @Tillianne @LordOfTheRings

8 Likes

Just a few digits heading south down the same street
They sound so very legitimate and ultra professional, how could anyone doubt the sincerity and integrity of their operations :thinking:

3076246277 Advanced orthopedic medical

4 Likes

Hahaha, I like how their scam changes and evolves from “Medicare Benefits Department” to “Senior Benefits” to “Advanced Orthopedic Medical”! I like your sarcasm: they sound SO legitimate and exceptionally professional :sweat_smile: :laughing:

5 Likes

From my TextMe number, I tried calling (307) 624-6277 and (307) 624-6284 but it says the destination that I called cannot be reached from TextMe.

I’m trying now from my TextNow number the (307) 624-6277 number. I am on phone with Max Theodore from Advanced Orthepedic Medical. I asked to verify and he said his LAST name is Theodore.

EDIT:
Okay, I used my TextNow number to call (307) 624-6284 and I conferenced David Parker from Family Medical Center into a conference call with Max Theodore from Advanced Orthepedic Medical. Speak to your criminal colleague, David and Max!

4 Likes

Hahaha, you have gotten a real “gem”! You should ask if he is by chance familiar with or related to Theodore Roosevelt.

By the way, here is what I found on these “medical professionals”:

307-624-6284 | 3076246284 | YouMail Directory

5 Likes

307-624-6277 and 307-624-6284 are still scamming and active now.

@MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @Hviezdoslav @Mike1212 @drwat @Jhawk @Tillianne @CatMan @SwedishWolf

6 Likes

Got him on the horn now and trying my best to play a stupid southern boy. Let’s see how patient they are with me :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, nice! They got pretty nasty with me after I called them a couple of times. Nasty Paki Medicare impostors!

1 Like

Here’s another number for these slimeballs…

(857) 382-7703

1 Like

Onvoy line, deploying Lenny.

1 Like

And here’s another one: (239) 350-1435 (Onvoy)

1 Like

Expect a few operator pranks.

2 Likes

Lenny wasted a good 5 minutes of “Kayla’s” time.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing these additional number, @Jhawk!

@SwedishWolf - look at all the extra scams and Medicare impersonators on the network of our beloved ONVOY! Good evidence shared by folks here!

2 Likes

That was brilliant! This “Kayla” scambitch sounded like a tiny sleazy Filipino mouse who had emerged from her filthy little mouse hole somewhere in Manila. A gloryhole serving elderly tourists, perhaps. These criminals were active today again, by the way.

1 Like

I sent SINCH the recording that was posted earlier with Kayla. I got an immediate response from Onvoys legal team from a specific person this time. Keep it up, it seems like now they are finally understanding what their customers are doing. They tried claiming that the numbers that called me aren’t connected to them then I gave them the definition of what a “spoofed call” means. They are still apparently looking into the matter and explained that getting these scammers is equivalent to playing wack a mole. It seems like they may be genuinely trying to resolve this. Not sure what I can do that will provide direct contact without recordings. Any ideas?

1 Like