251-336-3007 - SSA Scam

Scammer’s Number: 251-336-3007

I spoke with these scammers twice. First, they were SSA. Then, I changed the number and called back and got another scammer. This one was very hesitant and cautious when I asked what organization he called from. He would not say that he was with SSA and would just say he was “Bryan”. He kept asking, “Who am I talking to?” Didn’t get far with the second scammer. I spoke with them around 12:50 PM CST.

1 Like

A lot of Chopin music . on hold over 2 min

1 Like

Draco, yes, Chopin music in my experience is usually either SSA scam or Amazon, or Medicare. The first guy was a straight-up SSA scammer, while the second fellow seemed scared and hesitant to admit and kept asking me who I was. Definitely some Indian scammers: “Robert” and “Bryan”. More like, Habib and Sayed!

4 Likes

I also spoke with,”Bryan”. He transferred me to his supervisor, where we spoke to each other in Hindi. He told me that he doesn’t scam and to tell my mother that I’m the scammer

4 Likes

They love to project.

3 Likes

Listened to the whole Chopin Symphony … hung at 4 min … I guys getting threw

2 Likes

They definitely are scammers lol. I have heard this music at least 20 more times on scams. I’m fairly positive it is the same scamming call center that many of us have dealt with on many occasions. “Bryan” is likely Sanjeev

2 Likes

Draco, they must know your numbers by now or they just don’t like you haha! They stopped answering my calls too, dammit!

2 Likes

The music is always ear-piercing too, like your going to blast out the poor old womans hearing before you even get the chance to scam her

2 Likes

I agree. I tried them today, and the music keeps playing but they aren’t answering. I bet, they’d be back on Monday. Disgusting scamming baboons from the jungle.

1 Like