"24/7 House Offers" / Inland Assets Holding | +1 (980) 301-7132

Yesterday, I received a missed call from +1 (980) 301-7132. I called them not too long before creating this post due to time constraints/personal life matters. The dude who answered claimed the company name is “24/7 House Offers” although the IVR Menu states “Inland Assets Holding” and when asked, stated the company effectively got my number from the “Public City Records” - from wherever/whatever that is, mind you viewer my VoIP numbers area code is (260) [INDIANA]. I then pointed out the fact they’re evidently failing to do DNC checks etc. He said to me one of his colleagues must have originally called yesterday to ask me if I have any properties to sell. No voicemail or text message was also left behind from yesterday’s missed phone call.

robocall/transcript doesn’t match up, major red flag.

@scamterminator2021 @Tillianne @drwat @MajorLeeAwesome
@JusticeinTexas @LordOfTheRings @CatMan @FIREFIGHTER619 @Jhawk

creds to: @OfclyGoodenough for the help/extra information

Even though they have a passing grade with the Better Business Bureau, there have been user complaints regarding constant robocalls and forging documents to forcefully sell their victims’ house.

(980) 301-7132 is an IP Horizon number belonging to Inland Asset Holdings, a fraudulent organization by business coach Michael Martinez from Grant Cardone University that claims to operate from a UPS Store in Ontario, California.

Associated Facebook Account - Facebook

Associated Facebook Group - :house: 24/7 House Offers​:moneybag: | Facebook

Associated Instagram Account - Michael Martinez (@fknmichaelmartinez) • Instagram photos and videos

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated TikTok Accounts:

Associated YouTube Channels:

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Furthermore, there have been additional scam claims throughout their Google Listing at the following link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/CCbe4pEFiVAFJyJp6

7 Likes

Nice research Jeff. I’ll pester them!

2 Likes

Wholly, massive research credits go to: @OfclyGoodenough like I’d said in the post, other than that I found whatever I could on my own end just by questioning the PoS (“Piece Of Shit”) and the nomorobo link I just edited back into the post as I seem to have forgotten to include.

Yes, please → feel free to pester the ever living shit out of these assholes repeatedly and of course let me know how it goes! Perhaps, try sell their own addresses to them or attempt to waste time buying their properties perhaps for just a singular dollar hahahaha.

4 Likes

Since these illegal robocallers/robo-texters are located in California and pose as “real estate professionals”, I would recommend the following:

1. File a complaint with their Attorney General’s Office here:

Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Office of the Attorney General

1. Also, call California DRE Public Information Line at (877) 373-4542 to report illegal behavior by people claiming to be realtors in CA.

2. Email IP Horizon’s Team about illegal behaviors on their network and demand an answer:

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

3 Likes

@OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021 @Tillianne

NEW NUMBER; THESE IDIOTS CALLED ME FROM +1 (407) 519-7781
Even has a voicemail box set up at this time! :wink: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

I think I’ve talked to these guys in the past but could never get a clear name out of them. I think it’s time for them to make me an offer on my properties.

2 Likes

I’ll offer you [MONOPOLY] $5 for you to sell your MARLBOROUGH STREET Property to me.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes