1 Like

thanks man!

1 Like

Same!! - gmoney.

1 Like

number has been disconnected

Welcome to the community, my friend. Happy Scambaiting! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve been here a while just too lazy to set up an Account! haha lets git um!

5 Likes

In any case, glad you decided to join in the fun!

3 Likes

Number is Busy @ 2021-05-25 T 17:16 EST

“You do ma a dent(tt)” Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome.

3 Likes

Give him a little scare :wink:

1 Like

You do realise that it’s a US VIOP number, they just purchased a number that has an Alabama area code, you probably already know this anyways as your just looking up the area code.

1 Like

Give them a call since when I gave them a call, they hung up and called back begging me for not revealing their exact location to the public. You might have called a scammer but I tracked a Money Mule and he reveal the person who is in charge of the whole process of scamming.

To Clarify:

-The person who is the top dog of the scamming business there lives in the U.S(In an apartment to be more accurate)
-The Money Mules who receive the money are everywhere but one specific one lives in India, Hyderabad
Sorry For the Inconvenience as it was my fault for not giving enough information on who/what is in the U.S

Hold nothing back, we’re here to expose the criminals. Please ensure that the Money Mules are aware they are involved in a scam, some get involved in this unknowingly - If all is good, then share whatever details you have.

1 Like

Will Do:
I have information for two Money Mules which are located in India, Hyderabad and another in Bangladesh. They both wanted their location not revealed so I couldn’t put any coordinates for someone to confront them because they are parents of multiple children. When I contacted one of the Mule, he did reveal some information on the person who runs the whole scammer business and that person lives in an apartment.
For more Details, I have copied and pasted the same address he texted me : 888 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90014, United States.
This is all of the information I have received so far and I will give updates when/if I get any and it may take some time since I go to work.
Thanks For Understanding