205 729 8543 says delta. Travel

Scam Number: 205 729 8543
Domain Used:
Extra Info: he cold called me, i think its a scam because he says 205area code is NY … and he cold me saying he delta reservations. I tried calling the 1800# to confirm hour wait. Can you please confirm … Theres loop 0 101# 111# 103# ** please confirm**… Ok he being rude lewd …UPDATE name attached to this number

2 Likes

I Just spoke to a representative. I asked for his company name, he said we are authorized to agents of Delta airlines. I said okay so what is your company name? He says Sir do you want to book a flight? I told him I needed to know what company it was before I gave him a credit card number. He repeated we are an authorized agent of Delta airlines. I asked if I could call Delta and confirm that, he cursed at me and hung up. I’ll do some more checking, but it doesn’t sound legit so far

1 Like

Thanks Major😊

1 Like

Waiting for Neep get back too me too😊

1 Like

I called Delta, they are supposed to call me back. Estimated callback time 1 hour 52 minutes. I also sent an email, we’ll see which one they respond to first.
I called him back from a different number using a voice changer. Told him I wanted to book a flight, he asked what city from, what city to. Didn’t tell me what flight, didn’t give me a time, went straight to I need your 16th digit card number. When I questioned him about the flight number, he said “we have to get all your credit card information first”. That doesn’t sound suspicious. Lol.
I asked him if he was scamming people, he laughed and hung up. I can’t find any more info in this number yet.

1 Like

Waiting for call back as well

1 Like

@MajorLeeAwesome Delta doesn’t know any reseller or travel agency selling their flights so they don’t know about this. Delta calling you back and telling that they don’t know this 205-729-8543 number does not mean anything.

The question is, what website is associated with them? Did they robocall you? Did they claim to be Delta Airlines call center itself? Did they use some website/popup/advertising impersonating any airline?

1 Like

he cold called me, i think its a scam because he says 205area code is NY … and he cold me saying he delta airlines … do you want book a flight . The number is attached to a name … ! … I looked on web site NO 205#.
From major post: his company name, he said we are authorized to agents of Delta airlines.

1 Like

HOW IS THIS NOT A SCAM??
travel agents don’t randomly call you and ask if u want to book a ticket. Why would thier be a name attached if its not a scam. They could not provide a web site… what so ALL travel scams are just ousted??
I ask to have people look into it and seems either they dont or it half ass attempt to check if its a scam even if the web site looks fake with fake address. I dig up info on the scam and its not good enough.
Also i don’t understand about when you google the number it means NOTHING. If u google a number and a business comes
up with a business and web site then the number is legit. I can google a phone # for a business i know and boom the web site name business comes up with a web site. If you google a phone # that a scammer has it has everything about complaints BBB or warning it a scam or its a number that doesnt belong to any business.

1 Like

Perfect example today … Travel reservations number on here the 888 xxx- 0509 and 888 xxx-0331 #s. I talked to the real company who the scammers say they were associated with and he confirmed that they were not associated the first # the 888 xxx 0509 # was on internet but under marketing. Called United Solutions… And the scammer was using that word united to say they are United airlines what more proof do u need???
but… The travel company did say that the 888-xxx-0331 # … He had it 3 years ago and then changed thier # … and told me he going to “reclaim” that 0331# …and also called ring central because he told me the # 0331 is ring central phone #. Is it ring central i dunno but other people can find out. Are the “real” company in kahoots with the 0509# and the 0331# hmm… Maybe. The person I spoke too at the real company is Nick. Travel01.com is what company i am talking about
Travelo1.com is real company
DO NOT CALL but last 4 … 4974 is a real business

1 Like

SOLVED its been solved