3 Likes

Does not like my spanish :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Jerry Marshall
Badge# GS97205
Case# DC7010
:joy:SAME OLE SCRIPT

1 Like

Feel free to merge them with car warranty scammers. They seem to really like it!

2 Likes

Kevin LOSEN
Badge# 9774
Case# DMC334
2nd : Jerry Sheehan
b# G9417
case# DMC334

3 Likes

Damn it doc :joy:where are you??..not that long of a wait …

4 Likes

I am just getting that damn Chopin. I cannot stand Chopin any more because of these scammers.

4 Likes

Try changing your #

1 Like

Sandra Foxx trolls …David gadlin badge 724889
case# 724889 ?? :joy:

2 Likes

Finally got thru.
Jerry Marshall
Badge #86307
DC7010
Barely spoke English
Hysterical trying to get him to spell Genevieve Villaneuave
Have you ever been to Texas? As i am calling from a Texas number.

2 Likes

So many trolls … :joy::clown_face::high_heel::monkey:… Now trolling Alex Parks
Case # DC7010531
Badge GS24950
susanne somers trolls :clown_face:…

2 Likes

No I am getting the number is out of service

1 Like

Change #

1 Like

Ok its dead gonna fish :fish:

1 Like

These SSA scammers are acting as Amazon scam to begin but in a minute thescam becomes SSA,
See this video time line @2:35:00

Active again
case DMC334A Jennifer Walker , Jordan Black Mike Thompson
Lucknow city, India
(202) 239-5707 (202) 239-0132 (202) 239-0144

I break out into fits of laughter whenever I see that joke a couple of posts above.
Such all round brilliance on a self imposed level is just awesome to hear and know.
I have come to expect nothing less actually
I have some hilarious recordings of a few associated with that collective joke of so called experts, whenever they’ve called numbers I’ve taken complete control of their systems, to tell me and only me, how great they are as American superiors and how stupid all Indians are.
This happens several times a week on average, before total destruction ultimately follows and not a single victim is fleeced.
One recording goes on for in excess of 4 hours, as I go about finding and destroying call centres with multiple other dialers, while this particular sideshow clown tells me and only me (and whatever scammers from other call centres I conferenced into the call from time to time to break the silence and the inane humming of ridiculous childish tunes), about how stupid they are because they have successfully and skillfully “wasted their time” and they will never get any victims because they are so stupid
Who was wasting the time of whom I wonder? :joy::joy:

I got a couple from another call centre PBX inbound I have complete and total control of just a couple of days ago.
This huge call centre so far has over 130 inbound numbers connected to it.
The host telco and host PBX companies have been identified and are currently squirming violently and pathetically, to deny any culpability in association with criminals and international money launderers. They have also failed to disconnect any of the numbers or shut down the PBX system despite their protestations of innocence
You never know who is listening or is actually the “superior” on the other end.
Systemic racism and vile mindless bigotry toward all stereotyped minority groups is not the most clever route I find.
It shows the psychological character and mindset breakdown of exactly who the low life is.

2 Likes

Today Nagamese David Gadlin is fake Bank of America officer
Now it starts as Amazon scam and becomes an SSA scam.
Casey Gray, Austin Sawyer US marshal