Wikipedia scam

just got in a live chat again and pretended to be Jim Browning and they got really mad cursed me out and disconnected before i could screenshot

3 Likes

Their anger PLEASES us! Their anger AMUSES us!

3 Likes

it definitely does

1 Like

Update:
i have been blocked from live chat feature :joy: sophia was the one i was talking to. literally just mention a youtube scambaiter and they go off

3 Likes

I got “Sophie” finally on my other phone number. She did not take kindly to my uncouth words. I know, who would’ve thunk it?

I called (424) 455-3919 and left some tasty messages but nobody has answered my calls to this number.

I did get “Sophie” though on the (888) 443-1443 a few times.

Wow, that one call from my TextNow to (888) 443-1443 is STILL on silent hold and has been going for about 45 minutes and some seconds …

whoahhhh thats new for a scammer😂

I know. Do they, or does one of them, not understand that a “toll-fee” number is NOT toll-free for them but rather is toll-free for the callers? Criminal dumbasses …

Maybe the criminal who put me on this long silent hold despised me to such a great extent! Did I hit a nerve? Am I annoying? Did some criminal get sick of me to such a great extent? :crazy_face:

Pathetic from the scammer.

3 Likes

no one has accused a scammer of having common sense lol

2 Likes

oh my goodness lol they mad

Haha! That is great, @AmarS!

3 Likes

Got blocked immediately lol.

2 Likes

You know @AmarS, that is an approach I will try! Not act like I am harassing them as someone who wants to harass criminals. I will ACT as if I am a COMPETING CRIMINAL!

2 Likes

thats what pierogi from scammer payback does a lot lol

join the club😂 they really dont like when u mention them😂

2 Likes

Why are you telling scammers about scambaiting and scambaiters? That isn’t a good idea, it teaches them.

you really think they do not already know about them? hence why they get so mad. take for instance a drug dealer, they know who cops are; same sorta deal

A drug dealer wouldn’t tell a cop he’s selling drugs. A cop wouldnt teach a dealer how to avoid them (at least not on purpose) so why would we tell a scammer we’re investigating and going after them and giving them names of resources that could guide them (but also guide the victims).

Sure some scammers may already know them but not all do and some only know some. It isnt worth mentioning scambaiters names in a bait for that reason or giving them the link to scammer.info etc.

The website is still up as of 11:13 AM EST.
All the images also appear to be stock images, as reversing image searching the images gives out hundreds of results.

1 Like