Walmart to SSA scam "PlayStation" numbers change daily

He’s probably dreaming of those ‘little boys’ you mentioned to the Kutiya (bitch)

4 Likes

I played him so Indian Hip Hop. That stuff should be illegal

2 Likes

Completely unrelated

Paypal number (814) 406-4737 fake invoice. Found the number on guru.

Storms and power outages are shit! So it’s hard tocreate a new post just now.

6 Likes

So sorry to hear that!

3 Likes

814-406-4737 Wednesday 8-28-24 3:06PM EST

5 Likes

Callback number 786-903-2962
These guys are dumber than the average scammer.
I did not know Paypal used Textmail

4 Likes

I used Inv: GX- 5689-9004 Using Ultraviewer

3 Likes

Still answering 430 pmest

2 Likes

(847) 252-1247 did i post this? Sorry cant check

3 Likes

This one is different.

2 Likes

Did you know you can open a credit account with just a cell phone number?
WOW!

4 Likes

When I used to waste my time speaking to these clowns, they would ask for your credit card or debit card details, Which one? The government gives everyone new ones when the limit is reached and they pay them all off under the bank spendaholic reform act of 2008, so you need to be more specific.
Same thing with cell phone numbers, which one? The government gives us new ones whenever we want one. That makes them fume with envy immediately, you can hear it in their voices and they get quite snippy.

More things to get them mad as hell is telling them over 80% of Americans own at least 3 houses and regularly spend days at each of them just to make sure no-one sets up a technical support call center in them or has five thousand people from India moving in, putting dahl fingerprint stains on the walls and light switches.
It’s not really nice to get one of the 3 groundskeepers to stop what they’re doing to wipe grubby fingerprints off the walls.

Usual response is…get fucked asshole…click!! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

They sure talk about butt sex a lot. I wonder why?

3 Likes

Sharing this number, not sure if posted but it’s Amazon (888) 748-5512

They are sending texts fake notifications

2 Likes

(352) 639-9750 peter wilson

2 Likes

They are wondering what prison will be like and if their cellmate will find them attractive or not.

3 Likes