Very funny response from one of the better carriers. Why can't Knots Network Be like this

Just the usual notes our inbox considered conveying this one to everyone. It’s a good read.

Knots Network Ignores every email complaint after we discovered the owner is part of a scam group of carriers and two others. No names just look up the 499 on the FCC website. Why can’t Knots be more diplomatic instead they switch numbers allowing the popup to continue.

2 Likes

I wonder if knots are related to Colt Technology? a telcom company who support scammers in the UK.

2 Likes

It might not be about the support, but money, money. There’s legitimate companies that don’t care if others are scamming, they don’t want to stop the scamming because still someone is paying their company.

1 Like

I honestly believe that someone at Colt Technology has some sort of a relationship with a scam boss.
I’ve been reporting numbers connecting to the same Indian call centres for almost 6 months now, same 2 blocks of numbers. They take 2 or 3 days to shut down the numbers so the email or text campaign has run it’s course anyway and then they just issue new numbers, they know the numbers are being used by criminals. Colt Technology are Dirty Little Scammers. Just my opinion, others may disagree.

1 Like

Here are some details on two of those scam companies running popups

KNOTS NETWORK YOU CHILDREN HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO.

1 Like

So Colt’s like a partner of Knots. Never heard of them until now?

well, probably not a partner but just as scummy. Most UK landline scam numbers seem to be supplied by Colt technology.
I have my own little personal vendetta with them, they don’t like me LOL

i have emailed atnt about knot company, i hope they can put this matter with ftc

1 Like

email SOMOS and everyone you can. Maybe even traceback might be an idea also. I have completed the same task but only failed.