Flight Reservations (838) 500-2126

Agreed. I think that they’re based in America. Probably Texas as it’s a favorite state of scammers.

1 Like

Callback
838-500-2838

active number still.

Ok I’m not sure if it’s 100% the same number, but I got a VM on my textnow from 838-500-2126
Verizon account update. not even with verizon :slight_smile:
voicemail:

When I called back (hold music) no answer - could be spoofed, cuz they said to callback to *611 (real verizon) maybe cause they wont want a call back

2 Likes

Scammer number changed to scam :joy:

1 Like

new text, GV number.

2 Likes

That did not sound like Steve.

1 Like

@LordOfTheRings got any Verizon/Xfinity scam numbers?

1 Like

The guy who runs this, steve asked me to make a post under this that “he is a good american dude and not a scam real verizon” or something, this is 100% a scam, he pressured me to post a comment.
I dont know if he can do anything to me, but im 15 lmao, I have video proof, for anyone who would want it. Also sent me this after I called him the first time, ALSO he claimed that @linbaits was not a real scambaiter. LMFAO

1 Like

I am surely a real scambaiter! He’s mad cause he knows I post and exposed this a lot! lolol

‘steve’ is surely not running this, the bosses surely want to hide themself and get other Americans to scam.

2 Likes

The scammer answered and told me offer for existing Verizon customers.

1 Like

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

He is now calling me on “unknown number 299999999+” on textnow, and on a number I first called before that sent me that original voicemail. He seems very mad at a 15 year old for simply trolling his operation.

Here is the voicemail that I was sent.
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that in the call where he pressured me to post a comment defending him, he OFFERED ME AN “800$ rebate voucher” LOL.
Hes 100% seeing my posts, hi Steve! Stay mad bro!

2 Likes

Yeah, today when I checked my textnow he had sent this new voicemail on the 299999 unknown number.

What a retard.

2 Likes

damn, thats crazy. super wild. we gotta keep messing with them!

1 Like

Hes clearly getting super mad lmao.

1 Like

Lmfao

1 Like

That’s funny! Currently scambaiting them… running the tech scam. Anydesk. Reversed access.

These idiots are using their personal computer. Should of screen recorded but I don’t have OBS or any software on my VM. Used surf to reverse the ip. Couldnt get it. this guy was "ashia’ or whatever its spelled. someone that i havnt spoke to on the phone.
Of course, these idiots are scamming from home. u coulnt hear my voice in the video. GUY HUNG ON ME Right away. lost connection after I said his camera is on :joy:
This guy was scamming from Guyana :joy:

https://streamable.com/xgyi0v ← video proof.

didnt steve also say it was easy money?
Anyway this number is down. Tough luck to the American scammers and the people they hire from home (either in Guyana or using a VPN) :joy: assure u that steve isnt anywhere near guyana.

3 Likes

Hey guys, im getting back on this, had some computer troubles.

1 Like