Flight Reservations (838) 500-2126

That’s the thing we are not quite sure of…

Callback from 844-387-6962 - Membership support knows about this rebate promotion

844 number not answering or only sometimes
838 active and busy

Havn’t tried the alt [[ callback ]] numbers, found that some are still active though. The callbacks.

1 Like

They can try to block spoofed #'s :))

1 Like

Which 866 # is that

What scam texts were there

1 Like

Oppsies, maybe I read that message too fast. Don’t worry I understand :))

1 Like

It’s managed through Onvoy on a lookup. The scam could change anytime.

1 Like

He said it’s not a scam line, it’s a private number… But, it’s the same high pitch, pencil dick kid that answered when it was a scam line. Lol… He hates being called high pitch Steve :joy:

838-500-2135 Answering as Verizon 50/% Discount & New Service scam
Alex answers, just hungup on this idiot

The discount scam sends a call out usually (similar to Comcast)

2 Likes

They block unknown, but, they can’t block spoofs. :rofl: Good luck to them.

1 Like

Gave them a fake card number BUT logs transactions. Its on ‘pending’ and the order won’t get through.

Tried to make more than these transactions. Tell them to stop buying a subscription for Miniclip :rofl:

2 Likes

Verizon scammer picks up, Jack wilson

1 Like

It’s a private tool, there isn’t a website for that. Although, cardguru.io is good for generating card numbers in bulk.

1 Like

This number is still active today as a verizon scam.

1 Like

Weird Verizon scammer
(951) 466-1875

1 Like

Very interesting. Keep the topic updated!

1 Like

Called him for 18 minutes and he kept screaming lol. Definitely a weird number

1 Like

I have info on “Steve” and “Joe” characters

1 Like

This guy called me back last night was ovelry rude and got scared when we started dialing his number. So call him a lot call him as many times as possible. Yea we scared the crap outta this guy last night. Hes one solo bozo pretending to be verizon wireless. I’ve blocked his number on my phone system now. But I can still call him either way. Take this guy down please break the number. TY.

1 Like