Flight Reservations (838) 500-2126

Scam Number: 838-500-2135.
Scammer’s Website or Email: https://www87874051481151.z13.web.core.windows.net/
Additional information about this scam:

WAS A MICROSOFT NUMBER.

2 Likes

They pick up and then hang up.

The number now sells $100 “retail rebate” vouchers.

2 Likes

Nice eye, let me change the post.

guy answered asking how he could help
i asked him if they were selling retail rebate vouchers
he simply replied “I don’t know, are we?”
After that he wouldn’t come back to the phone, so I ended it after saying “Hello?” a few times trying to get his attention.

Sounded American + Skeptical.

got the same guy again, told me I am reported to the police although he did confirm that they were selling apparently - guy appeared so defensive everytime I asked and there was brief silence too throughout asking. quite an idiot.

kept asking why I was calling, kept asking if they definitely sell and that’s why - because if they are I wanted to buy - wouldn’t “serve” me, seemed to stall a lot.

1 Like

just got a “UNKNOWN” call
there was some hold music for a few seconds, before the call dropped. :joy:

just got another another call from a (901) 479-4370 using a LG-H932 + TAPATALK apparently “sent from” as I texted him, he’s claimed the guy on the 838 number said my CID was a technician callback number… sent me the link to the same popup via imgur https://i.imgur.com/roMbJd0.png

also just got a random call from (515) 422-1555

seems this guy is out for me ‘allegedly’ :joy: things seem a bit fishy. @OfclyGoodenough

(860) 772-2549 RACIST also just called me, claiming that I was calling them and they just picked up saying that they spoke to the same guy saying I’m apparently the technician - claims he’s also drunk and high. They called me back saying suddenly my whole number is on the popup. third time he called being silent. 4th time calling angry as fuck. 5th time calling silent. 6th time calling racist saying he “wouldn’t expect a syrian to know english”. 7th time calling silent. 8th calling dc sheriff department johnathon sicher - reddit tracked me apparently saying fbi is getting involved, can hear someone in background.

i think this guy is spoofing my CID or paying people to call me or some other shit.

1 Like

Thanks for providing this, will call these guys up and see what they want. Probably scammers too, let me call though.

now claiming interpol will get involved (860) :rofl:
charge - secondary scam and cybercrime

I can call him using the real interpol number if you like
I’ll ask him if everything is alright, as we’ve had reports of a stupid Syrian making nuisance calls
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

pls do i’m not even syrian, close enough tho.

1 Like

I don’t care what race, religion, color, creed, or how many eyes, ears and arms people have
Racist bastards get kicked in the teeth until they learn the rules though

1 Like

claims he has my ip, claims he has a gun and a badge - claims it’s easy to shoot someone. claims i’ve been calling him, that’s cap - also claimed i’m assosciated to a company but wouldn’t tell me what company… also claims I’ve been asking to for the personal info.

dc sheriff department johnathon sicher - reddit tracked me apparently too :joy: :joy: @LordOfTheRings

1 Like

I’m calling but no answer and message bank is full
I had a well know law enforcement number as the caller ID which if they try to call back will give them a very rude wake up call for sure :wink:

1 Like

that’s class!! hopefully you’ll get a reply, keep trying. it’s been the same caller id (860) 772-2549
8 calls deep so far, he’s delusional as fuck. hopefully I’ll get a 9th call who knows give it a few minutes lmao.

first he called me palestinian which I’m not, then suddenly called me syrian, which I’m also not.
but close enough, good guess. also I’m on a with the imgur link I clicked so if it’s because of him that extra cid from earlier, he’s got a fake useless IP to keep to his little records :joy:

1 Like

(626) 507-4208 number just called. horrible voice changer @LordOfTheRings

now I just got a call from an ‘female’ “UNKNOWN” about cars extended warranty lmao

1 Like

Calling … TextNow voicemail
Why doesn’t that surprise me at all

1 Like

now another unknown calling about virus/cars extended warranty

totalling to 11 PURE Calls now lmao. this guy is relentless I LOVE IT.

You said virus extended warranty :rofl:

1 Like

This idiot confused me, I think he’s using an indian voice changer or it’s just someone else he’s using, but I’m quite certain of the nature he’s continuing to use voice changers

first he said cars extended tho then he went onto computer virus lmao.