Vehicle Service Warranty Scams

@OutboundOperator#93648 he was lost wasn’t he? :joy::joy::joy:

@TheSpartan18#93678 Quite so! Right into oblivion! ha!

i called, they kept hanging up on me. finally one lady stayed on the line, i told her it was very rude to do that when doing business with someone. i told her i have a dodge challenger with 2000 miles on it, 2015. i used the alias ernestine howard. i talked to Vanessa. i gave them a fake master card number. he said call the bank and see whats going on with the card. he wanted to 3 way conference with my bank. i told him that wasnt right. you wouldnt want me to listen in on your banking company. do you think im that stupid? he told me to call him back today about 1pm with the right master card number.i told him can this wait until tuesday of next week? he said there would be a laps in coverage. i said on let it laps but im not letting you know anything until im ready to. pressuring me not what i like to do. im retired and not into being rushed. then i said im not going to do business with you. too many red flags there. have a good day, then ended it.

Must be at lunch now.

I like how I hear “good bye” at the end. Haha

On with Clarence JR now… he’s just babbling and I’m just fishin with him. He said because I bought a Kia Sportage, I am on the Preferred list which gets me a discount… and then said I’m getting a senior discount “just because”

LMFAO! They are getting pretty pissed with me and keep yelling at me to stop calling them. Lol.

860-248-7851 Still up and running. They either don’t know how to block numbers or don’t have access to block numbers. Pretty sure they start taking calls at 10am. Called them yesterday and today shortly before 10am a handful of times with nobody picking up. Once 10am hit, they started answering.

We need to keep calling until we drive them insane.

Not in service.

@CometPizzaDaddy#93608 first number works

860-248-7851

Yep, 2nd number seems to have been taken offline. The first number definitely works again though. Attack attack!

They say hello and hang up. Then I call and do that. My number is blocked.

@Angeld40#93947 The man that answered on this number is claiming they’re not a scam. For that reason I got nasty with him and said some horrible things so I won’t be posting the call. Slam these mother F-ers to the ground!

@Nexlore#92735

860-248-7851. Still working. Just got off the phone. A woman named Michelle answered. Not me(Michele)

I told them to stop calling numbers on the DNC list.

One of them called me back on the other number started with a 7… It was a guy. I asked if Dick was there he needed to come by the store for his package.

860-248-7851 is active

@Eviltaco799#94310 nice! These guys are fun to fuck with.

I keep getting calls from ‭+1 (702) 222-3026‬ about my vehicle warranty is expired.