US CBP warns of nationwide scam claiming packages were seized due to "criminal activity."

SOURCE: CBP Warns of Telephone Scam | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

The calls will generally include pre-recorded messages stating “A box of drugs and money being shipped has your (resident’s) name on it and it has been intercepted.” Victims will be asked to press 1 to speak with a “CBP officer/agent” who will request you provide personal information such as

• Your banking information
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Any other form of payment (Bitcoin, gift cards, etc.)

TRANSCRIPT: Hi This call is from U.S. Customs and Border Protections. The reason of this call is to inform you that a package has been seized which is under your name by U.S. Customs and Border Protection due to a criminal activity so please give us a call back to U.S. Customs and Border Protection on direct line number 850-397-1758. I repeat, it’s 850-397-1758. Now if I don’t have a call from you, we will have to issue an arrest warrant under your name and get you arrested,w so give us a call back as soon as you read this message thank you.

1 Like

Damn 1 ring i will fish it …
:fish:ed from 1759-1750 lotta busy sigs and
1 lady picked up real business …

I got a call from fake U.S.Customs today “Joseph Herman Tizack” and a vulgar female “Rebecca Kumari”
He heard all my audios in scammer dot info
http://chirb.it/A0GObv

1 Like

US customs in Jaipur😂

1 Like

o mai gad veri kriminal

1 Like