Toll Free IRS SCam active as of 11:00 AM EST 4/17

800-561-4173 Be aware that they take forever to pick up. We’re talking like 20+ rings.

FireRTC times out before they pick up.

Guy claimed to be a terrorist and was gonna find me and shoot me.

FireRTC Phone call recording with +1 800-561-4173

@ZorkyCharlemegne#27679 Good job wasting his time. I personally don’t swear at them in any language or get them to swear at me. I waste as much time as possible, sometimes 4 hours and I have baited them for 2 days and one time 3 days using the same character. I find that just being creative and using acting skills wastes more of their time. But to each his own.

I nicknamed him Jihad Jim. I keep calling asking for him. At this point it’s safe to say they hate my guts.

@6flagsray#27676 It rang at least 20 times and then just silence. Not even a pickup or hang up. Maybe you closed them down. Good job!

@JusticeinTexas#27698 Yeah I tried a few minutes ago and couldn’t get a hold of them either. Some of these call centers have been giving up far too easily as of late. Frankly, I expected more out of them. :slight_smile:

@6flagsray#27701 Yes, they are losers. But we knew that, didn’t we?

@6flagsray#27701 @JusticeinTexas#27698 They just picked up for me but they just put me on hold

@Lill#27703 Well, at least they picked up! Keep trying and maybe you will get thru.