Today's scams for 12-21-2021

(516) 259-5187 - This number is live when you call it with Caller ID enabled. Keeps going on about being in Washington. What a lot of BS.

Now answering with Caller ID disabled. Time for a group call.

Scammerā€™s Number: Bill Parker PCH (765) 279-7677

Extra info: 2.5 mill and a brand new Mercedes. He sounded annoyed, and he hung up on me. Wants vanilla totalling $1500.

2 Likes

I Love PCH?! You rock @Sol

2 Likes

They are a special kind of stupid, arenā€™t they?
This guy sounds like he is super annoyed!! Heā€™s prime for rage, have at him @MajorLeeAwesome <3

1 Like

844 562 0569 - Norton support, live just now, light them up.

20 line numbers collected today in a group call, let the mayhem begin.

4 Likes

Iā€™m dealing with PCH and im over at the flood too. Iā€™m more confused than a chameleon and a bag of Skittles, but Iā€™m having fun.

3 Likes

LMAO!!
That sounds like fun, you are one multitasking dude :slight_smile: ā€¦im trying to get the and listen to the individual waves and I keep getting an error: This site canā€™t be reached
ARGH, oh well I hope itā€™s a fun one for you!

2 Likes

Did you try IceCast

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was trying but I guess it was down. GF just fixed it now, I am listening :wink:

1 Like

Scammerā€™s Number: PCH Josh Casio (605) 599-7598

Extra info: 35 mill and a Mercedes. Badge# 104PCH and he is obsessed with me having a refreshment. He is barely understandable.

And he wants a ā€œone venereal grift cardā€.

2 Likes

LMAO I heard you read the WHOLE terms and conditions, now the ā€˜eleventyā€™ code JAJAJAJAJAJ he sure is spicy!

2 Likes

He asked for photo of card.

2 Likes

Scammerā€™s Number: (424) 250-6218

More info: Dominican criminals posing as ā€˜cartelā€™ so be careful, they send gore photos.

2 Likes

(917) 810-3597 scammers
Synergy Finance from Gujarat state in India

1 Like

Norton scammers line is live.

1 844 562 0569

Light them up.

Put this number in a 20 group scammer list number. They are really pissed off.

Dear Customer,
Your Yearly product membership for NORTON 360 TOTAL PROTECTION has been renewed AND updated successfully.

The charged amount will be available within the next 24 to 48 hrs. on your account profile.

PRODUCT BILLING DETAILS:

INVOICE ID : INV12202021CFV
Product Name : NORTON 360 TOTAL PROTECTION
START DATE : 2021-12-20
End Date : One year from ISSUE DATE
Grand Total : $260.21 USD
Method Of Payment : Debit from account
If you wish to not to continue and ask for a REFUND
then please feel free to call our Billing Dept. as soon as possible.
You can Reach us on : * +1 ? ( 844 ) ? ( 562 ) ? 0569*
Kind Regards, Billing Dept.

(917) 810-3597 These are the idiots who were call flooding several of my numbers yesterday and sending nasty texts.
Iā€™m at work but Iā€™m using ā€œinfinite callā€ on them for the last 40 minutes. Destroy them if you can!!

3 Likes

I got a text from this one. Do you have any more info?

2 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

When I spoke with them, they just wanted cashapp, zelle and Western Union.
But other than that, I donā€™t have much info. I have a feeling they just do mass texting, and it could be a crap shoot for them, and whoever answers then they just go with it!
Also I think they just find public info online, like phone numbers attached to names and stuff.

1 Like