Thu December 30, 2021Criminal list

(877) 782-0795 antivirus scammers, long hold time.

Scammerā€™s Number: Email scammers (801) 980-6321

Extra Info: I think there is an email or pop-up with a ā€˜email is compromisedā€™ message. Sam wonā€™t say which email company he works for but he connects with ultrabeaver.

1 Like

315 - no answer
866 - answering, bhenchod unclearā€¦ claiming to be from something softā€¦ Iā€™m assuming microsoft. Or maybe DickSoft. :joy:

1 Like

803 - answering as support in their menu no longer loan. Hold Music.
877 - not answering at all

801 - Answering but not sure what asā€¦ Indian dude said ā€œThank you for calling, how may I assist you?ā€ Iā€™m assuming supportā€¦ or something.

1 Like

Scammerā€™s Number: PayPal Maybe (888) 685-5309

Extra info: I think they send emails, Tom wanted to connect with ultra-beaver. Call back was (425) 419-1690.

2 Likes

Scammerā€™s Number: Electric Company (832) 583-9941

Extra info: Not sure of what company, but Anthony Jones at ext 2005 wants 498.56 of Money Pak. SCUMBAAGS!

2 Likes

888 mf has such a shit mic lol, but I heard paypal.

2 Likes

425 callback. No answer.

832 - Unclear shit-ish mic Indian Scamming Fish picked up, i asked for anthony jones at ext 2005, says he went home, and dude currently talking to me claims to be operations manager @Sol hehehehe

1 Like

I have a feeling he is Dominican, @MehNamesJeffy I spoke Spanish to him and he understood, although he refused to speak it. Heā€™s a total d-bag. Was sooo smug and condescending that SOB, I hope he chokes on his own spit!

1 Like

Keep calling and asking for ext 2005 and if he asks who, just say his mum!!! Heā€™s already being a dickhead and didnā€™t seem to recognise me the first time round. Claimed to be Synergy Electricsā€¦ some company like that as I asked which company heā€™s associated with, was unclear, but thatā€™s what I made out. @Sol

1 Like

UPDATE: ā€œNumber no longer in service.ā€ Within two calls Iā€™m either blocked already or he disconnected the number already. ffs

Hmmmm, I am supposed to call him back with my ā€˜paymentā€™ so maybe he blocked you :thinking:

Call now, if you can, and let me know!

1 Like

UPDATE 2: I just called from a different numberā€¦ turns out he blocked my main :frowning:

1 Like

585-367-5741 pch just called me

2 Likes

585 - ringing, no answer.

UPDATE @Draco : 585 called me back. Sounded like a male doing a shit female voice impersonation claiming to be a Brenda lmao.

1 Like

UPDATE 2: They called me again. This time they arenā€™t talking lol.