This pig started right away but I have been with Donald Trump

918-901-7656 – He started right away so my pimp told him how much it would be. I told him why should i do ANYTHING with you when Donald Trump has me on speed dial. What a disgusting pig this guy was Well, most of them are. I need a shower. Hey guys, call this pig and let him have it. It is sad that this kind of person is on our planet with the title of human being.

https://phone.firertc.com/calls/5c521b2f6865633d07220000/recording

Utterly filthy Indian scammer.

denying calls.

@JohnFromMicrosoft#73069 Thank you for trying!

@drwat#73067 Yeah, my friend, he was so awful that my husband would not even talk to him. I mean what kind of person asks that question when they are scamming you? It seems counterproductive to their cause. I don’t think of all of the Indian people as I think of these scammers because I know they are the bad apples but they are not doing their countrymen any justice. I have a hard time with AT&T now when I need service and I get a call center. In fact I had to call UPS for a problem and I got a woman with an Indian accent and she had no concept of what I was talking about or how to fix my problem because she could not figure out that we get our mail at a central location and not at our door, like in a lot of neighborhoods. And I never got a callback like promised. I felt like I was talking to one of the scammers who does not listen. Well, that turned out long! MEOW!