THE ILLUMINATI RECRUIT INVITATION FOR nigerian scammers

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: THE ILLUMINATI RECRUIT INVITATION FOR
Body:

Hello , How are you and I hope life is treating you nicely? If yes then i m glad but if not then consider yourself lucky because this is the right time for you to put all your worries, life dramas, health issues and finance problems to an end by joining the Elite Family of Light.(NWO). My name is John Ash Opia, I live in NYC and I am part of the illuminati brotherhood and as well a healer of any type of illness. Are you sick ,having Obesity problems, having financial problems,barren, got HIV, having divorcing problems, finding it difficult to get a job or promotions and the grace to excel in life just like you wish? CONTACT: [email protected] MOBILE: +1(978) 672 6080 WHATSAPP: +1(978) 672 6080 REGARD, THE ILLUMINATI RECRUIT INVITATION FOR .

“The party that you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time, please leave a message”

1 Like

I don’t have experience with these email scammers, but I’ve been responding to the fb romance scammers and wasting their time (and reporting any payment information I can solicit) and I will say after about a month or two and 10+ scammers blocking me, I don’t get any fb romance messages anymore.