Tech Support Scam STILL ACTIVE

https://geektechsupport.net/

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Hacking their server!!! Oh my goodness!!!

I need to get some government funding for a massive operation and hire all of you!!!

@wpx#46123 So… I have a question. I am able to lure scammers to one of my websites. Once I get them there I have their IP address. I have never been able to figure out what to do with that information.

Will this Cyber Cell Delhi group actively do something with the IP addresses I get from scammers?

@ScamArrest#46663

Haha thanks. I'd be in big time xD

@ScamArrest#46664

Yes you can, and yes they could.

But if you get to lure them onto your website, you might as well get them to download a fake "Anonymous cash transfer wallet", or a "Secure banking certificate so you can send the money", and instead infect them with a RAT to take full control of their machines!
I used to do that all the time till my favorite RAT program was shut down.

aby tum ho kaun pixel375 madhar chod

@ScamArrest When a scammer is ratted, why don’t people just go on www.where-am-i.co/ or whereamirightnow.com/ and accept location to locate where the call center is?

aby tum ho kaun pixel375 madhar chod

Turdburger

TTurdburger bur ke baal

Name: John Kies

Organization: John Kies

Address: 8778 Vashundhara Enclave

City: Mumbai

State / Province: Maharashtra

Postal Code: 230532

Phone: +91.9090908989

Email: [email protected]

Thanks who.is! Everyone report these domains to https://publicdomainregistry.com, that is their host

@Turdburger#46752

When a scammer is ratted, there is no need to go on these sites. Most RAT programs already show you the IP and location. Then you simply do a reverse lookup to find out which ISP they are using, and report the IP to the Internet provider. While the ISP is shutting those fucks down, you download all their data from their machines such as documents, cached browser data (For saved passwords), extract passwords using built in tools, empty out their bitcoin wallet if they got one, and then destroy their PC. It is quite exciting and really rewarding.

@TheWildShadow55#46772

They are clearly using fake information to register their hosting accounts.

They use many different hosting providers, if you google their phone number you will find a few more websites hosted on different hosts.

@pixel375#46773 Have you considered writing some software that automates this process? Or is there not one set of coding that could apply to any scammer scenario?

@pixel375#46744 Well, here is the deal… a recent report on the news stated that scammers get about 9 Billion (yes, BILLION) dollars a year from Americans alone. Man I hate scammers (and also the STUPID Americans! Lol!).

Some reports say this number is on the low side since many people are often shy to admit (and therefore report) that they have been scammed).

As such, this is a tremendous amount of potential tax-able money going over seas. In the months to come we will be looking to get some governmental funding to expand our current operation of call-flooding and notifying carriers. Our efforts, which are very effective, are just simply too small-scale to have any measurable impact on the scamming industry (imagine that.... it is actually an Industry given the sheer volume of monies made).

I will keep everyone posted on this, but don't expect anything until beginning or middle of Autumn. It's not an easy task getting the attention of a powerful enough politician, but also I have my own business to run which consumes much of my time. :-(

@ScamArrest#46801

I doubt any government would fund this. In fact, law enforcement strictly advises against doing what we are doing. When I talked to one of the Canadian police departments they basically said “You are not authorized to take any action against them. We do know it is a growing issue, but the only thing you can legally do is report the callers to the police and we will take things from there. We strongly advise you to not take any action by yourself, legal actions may be taken against what you are trying to do.”

Or something like that. So he basically said, leave it up to us, if you try to do it, you may get in shit. Yet they never do anything about the scammers. I also tried to offer the police department, and other organizations that deal with cyber crime to hire me as a part time research guy who collect and send off this information to them, and only got ugly responses from them all.

Would be hard to start a legal, especially funded project like that.

Would be awesome though if you did manage to do it.

@pixel375#46805 I will keep you posted, but there is a difference between an individual person or persons doing this as opposed to an organization doing it. Now, I could be completely wrong and way off base here, but I feel 20% confident I can pull this off. And, it’s because of that 20% that I am going in with full force to find out for sure.

But the catch is (yep, there's always a catch)... I need no less than 10 million dollars to pull this off. This would include:
staff
computers
many landlines
special software written
several DS4 internet lines
a physical building
creating, editing and running television ads
robocalling warning people about scam robocalls (I know that sounds strange but not everyone would see the PSA's on TV),
litigating phone companies to force them shut down any reported number we submit
etc.

But, yah, 10 million dollars is a huge asking price and that that might only cover us for 2 years but it is possible that someone with enough clout can pull it off. Now, I only need to get some people with huge political clout on my side.

Once can dream away, right? lol!

@pixel375#46775 That, or it’s the same person running a bunch of scam sites.

Btw. These guys are still active xD

@williamhall#46113 haha wtf is that place

@pixel375#46193 Unbelievable find. Over 125 domains

I new they were big time scammers but did not realize these Indian scammers are this big. My guess is that they have 400-500 scammers scamming in three shifts