Tech Support Scam *Rasafa Technologies* A scam company*18444215814 *

Tech Support Scam Rasafa Technologies A scam company18444215814

These guys first ask you to pay for popup scam and then will call you after 2 days and do a refund scam. is there a way we can get their toll free number suspended ?

Whats a REFUND Scam? lol (I’m asking cause I don’t know)

@grahammiranda13#46705 Its when a scammer calls you to give a refund of your microsoft license key or a service plan. These people usually call you after a few days after you purchase their subscription.

@barbosa1#46674 Getting a busy signal in firertc

They are in Kolkata, India

New scam compnay incorporated in February 2018

RASAFA TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED

90 Narkeldanga, North Road

Kolkata - 700011

West Bengal - India

Directors

MOHAMMAD RASHADULL AMIR

FAIZAN JAMIL

SAHUT KHAN

email: [email protected]

@grahammiranda13#46705

Refund Scam is - they call customers saying that Microsoft or any other tech support company would like to refund their money. To refund the money they would need access to their computer. Once they get the access of the computer they ask the customers to give their credit card details where they can send the money. Once they get the CC details they purchase gift cards for thousands of dollars and the customer is not even aware of it. Lot of these scam happening these days.

***CHECK OUT THIS EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM THESE SCAMMERS

Hey San****,

This Is Dax Terry From Rasafa … You Had A Contract With My Company Regarding Unlimited Support And Services For 3 Years … By Paying Us An Amount Of $399 USD (It Must Have appeared as Rasafa on your card statement) … Unfortunately We Were Unable To Provide You Anymore Services , So, As Per The Terms & Condition Of My Company We Decided To Refund You Your Money Back …

CUSTOMER DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :

Name : San****
Address : 35********
City : dorchester
State : iowa
Zip Code : 52140
E-Mail : s***ss[email protected]
Phone : **********
D-O-B : ***********
Bank Name : Collins Credit Union
Last 4 Digits Of Account Number : ****

While Processing Your Refund We Accidentally Made A Mistake With Your Amount … As Of Transferring You $399.99 We Transferred You $3999.99 ON Your Account Number Ending With 0801 ( SAVING ACCOUNT ) With The Collins Credit Union Bank … We Made The Mistake We Wanted You To Confirm Everything With Your Bank & As You Confirmed The Only Way To Send The Money Back To The Head Manager Was By Western Union / Google Play Gift Cards

You Chose Google Play Gift Cards As It Was Easier
So In Total You Purchased Google Play Gift Cards Worth $3500 And The Remaining $100 Was For You As A Goodwill Gesture By My Company For His Mistake ...

The Denominations For The Google Play Gift Card Would Be As Follows ::
$300 * 6 = $1800
$200 *
1 = $200
$50 * 30 = $1500

All Total : $3500

Once All Cards Are Verified We Will Confirm You With All The 37 Card Numbers

Once All Cards Are Verified By James Williams Our Accounting Officer Please Mail Us The Cards On The Given Address

Name : Dax Terry
Address : 4300 Collegiate Way Apartment 1431
City : Mount Pleasant
State : Michigan
Zip Code : 48858
E-Mail : [email protected]
D-O-B : 6/12/1996
Mobile : 1-352-397-2932

Hey San****,

This Is Dax Terry From Rasafa .. You Had A Contract With My Company Regarding Unlimited Support And Services For 3 Years .. By Paying Us An Amount Of $399 USD (It Must Have appeared as Rasafa on your card statement) ... Unfortunately We Were Unable To Provide You Anymore Services , So, As Per The Terms & Condition Of My Company We Decided To Refund You Your Money Back ..

Address : 35********
E-Mail : s***ss[email protected]
D-O-B : ***********
Last 4 Digits Of Account Number : ****

While Processing Your Refund We Accidentally Made A Mistake With Your Amount … As Of Transferring You $399.99 We Transferred You $3999.99 ON Your Account Number Ending With 0801 ( SAVING ACCOUNT ) With The Collins Credit Union Bank … We Made The Mistake We Wanted You To Confirm Everything With Your Bank & As You Confirmed The Only Way To Send The Money Back To The Head Manager Was By Western Union / Google Play Gift Cards

So In Total You Purchased Google Play Gift Cards Worth $3500 And The Remaining $100 Was For You As A Goodwill Gesture By My Company For His Mistake ...

$300 * 6 = $1800
$200 *
1 = $200
$50 * 30 = $1500

Once All Cards Are Verified By James Williams Our Accounting Officer Please Mail Us The Cards On The Given Address

@grahammiranda13#46705

BELOW EMAIL MAY GIVE YOU A SENSE OF WHAT IT IS:-

Hey San****,

This Is Dax Terry From Rasafa .. You Had A Contract With My Company Regarding Unlimited Support And Services For 3 Years .. By Paying Us An Amount Of $399 USD (It Must Have appeared as Rasafa on your card statement) ... Unfortunately We Were Unable To Provide You Anymore Services , So, As Per The Terms & Condition Of My Company We Decided To Refund You Your Money Back ..

Address : 35*
E-Mail : s*
***s*s**[email protected]
D-O-B : *
Last 4 Digits Of Account Number : *

While Processing Your Refund We Accidentally Made A Mistake With Your Amount .. As Of Transferring You $399.99 We Transferred You $3999.99 ON Your Account Number Ending With 0801 ( SAVING ACCOUNT ) With The Collins Credit Union Bank ... We Made The Mistake We Wanted You To Confirm Everything With Your Bank & As You Confirmed The Only Way To Send The Money Back To The Head Manager Was By Western Union / Google Play Gift Cards

$300 * 6 = $1800
$200 *
1 = $200
$50 * 30 = $1500