Tech support scam bust

It was rival company nd it’s shut down as we decided not operate any more this scam shit nd our main motive is to shut down their scam too

Thank you for your honesty and confirmation of the suspicions I had. I still don’t know why you won’t post the necessary info that will help shut them down. Posting a bunch of new topics only makes it harder to find the info relevant to that goal. Posting the numbers won’t do that, since they will just get new numbers, right?

So telling the stuff only a scammer would know is what helps to put them down once and for all.

4 Likes

Alright let me prepare all necessary files dat you need along with victims and scammer real photos nd their modus operandi shortly

Waiting to see this if it happens

It wil happen for sure I m out of this shit now nd like said let’s shut them down once nd for all. I already few victims details nd since they’re large in numbers so we need to send somewhere where I can give easily as max file I can post here is 5 nd victims are large is numbers
Meanwhile whosoever has account with scammer blaster nd bobrtc post their details nd let’s stop their operation from today onwards
As they blocked the source of carrier with the help operators. As I already shared enough info just flood them calls . It might be possible robocalls wil not reach them . Report their website and ads to Google . Talk with carriers show them all victims details nd shut them down . I knw they wil b after my life but I don’t care much about my life nd just want them behind Tihar jail and seize all their properties they made by scamming people in United States . I repeat I don’t do any scam so be ready for it

That is what I keep trying to tell you, reporting a website without justification (proof) of wrong doing will not get them shut down because you tell them you suspect it. Google and hosting companies want to know HOW they are scamming.

Can you post a photo or transcript of the scam script you had to use when a victim called? That would be very helpful.

Please report all the websites along with numbers to bobrtc scammerblaster FTC and their merchants in United States .pls make sure they don’t get single transferred to Indian bank acnt nd this is how we can shut them down

If you can provide the information about how the money gets from a victim to an Indian bank, that would be how to stop them from getting anymore money, but again, proof of activities is necessary.

1 Like

Simple way is to attack their hosting server where they have hosted their websites nd moment they wil run campaign on google to scam victims that can easily stopped

For usa merchant their funds get transferred to usa business bank probably associated with chase bank and from chase bank they get funds to their Indian business account

They charge victims on usa merchants account associated with payarc nd TSYS merchants and they transferred funds to Indian bank account under name information services as their Indian bank account details associated with Kotak Mahindra bank under name of micro com solutions pvt lmt which is business account nd they used to send invoice to their usa partner for information and it services

Since owner of scam company know me very well they wil try to attack me in various ways . Since I got enough their info . They spread this rumours to everyone that I stole their customers info worth millions of dollars

Yes
When I was scammer working for them . Victims calls us pretending to be norton or mcafee nd we take remote access of the victims . Victims finds number from the fake Google ads as they run fake Google ads campaign from various accounts , few of them I already mentioned . And when victims calls us if they are you norton nd we used to say yes we are norton then we pretend to b agent of norton or mcafee take the remote access of the victims nd then show them netstat on cmd .we used to tell them you r hacked and in order to remove hacker you need pay 300 or 500 and 1000 and 1500 USD

All this info is typical of many scammers and how they do it, but do you have anything that shows them doing it? If you have some of their “customers”, then you should also have a transcript of HOW you were to do the scam, right?

That is useful to see what they told you to do for each response by the victim, right?

Yeah, I figured out that much, but I can’t go talk to the Bank(s) and tell them I think it is a scam, they want to SEE what they did to get the money from victims. If you have transfer info, such as the amount of a victim and the transaction of the same day, that will be proof that can be shown as a match of a scam that went from a victim to a merchant and then to a bank.
We need to show the victim was tricked and how much money was tricked out of and where the money went.

You posted this:

So how did you know what to say and do when you got a call? Can you post the “script” they told you to follow?

Is that what started the “rivalry” between isoftwarestore/isecuremart and isoftwareshop/MicroPC ?

I was doing it without script dude I was one of their top scammers when I used to work for them nd then I left out
nd this they couldn’t digest it and now that I shut down this scam permanently nd my only motive is to shut them too . It’s like very personal now between me and them .

All of it was fake reviews on trustpilot all of them was posted by employees working for them

Yes, we know how to spot fake reviews, as scammers love to make people think they are great, but most people see through them anyway.

1 Like

Ok, I can understand that, but what I don’t understand is, if you have all this “documented” info for a year now, why are you ONLY trying to shut them down by submitting phone numbers and websites? You must know as a “top scammer” that they can change those like a pair of dirty underpants, right? So why have you been wasting all this time playing “wack-a-mole” with just that?