SupportHello - The New big 24/7 Scammers on the block

@newtondial#80118 they went into a bit of a panic

wtf u do , there jus picking up and not saying anything lmaooo

@newtondial#80123 Itā€™s shell shock, man

I have a special surprise for these guys.

this almost dead

scammer/info bitch

time to put in my supperhello late shift hoursā€¦ goodbye to your center benchods

@kenzo#80314 there already all new people lol ā€¦seems like half the people are gone replaced with diff people in that call centerā€¦there jus pretending they cant here u and keep saying hello hellooo can u hear me lolllll!

They can get paid to listen to their own coworkers talk

@newtondial#80113 Great funny audio. They indeed are in west New Delhi locality of ā€œTilak Nagarā€.

Used to be lower middle class neighborhood but rents have gone high now.

More than 50% are Punjabis. Many in this company have Japanese language fluency as they scam Japanese equally.

These guys just love to hang up! Iā€™ve called them about 20 times and they still havenā€™t blocked my number

What? This place is still active with the same number? OK time to put everything I got into bringing this one down.

@newtondial#77343 They are under PTS (Premium Techie Support) / TLC (Tech Live Connect) supervision , they are using PcVarkā€™s website which belongs to PTS

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/550010482258345994/556917699251535902/unknown.png

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438677685338898434/557538749463003159/unknown.png

Look for the sell product you'll see PTS's name

lol big dogs of scammer.info here, thanks guys, but for some reason since yest they havent picked up any calls, they been using the same number so they need it active till they can scam some more of there previous trojan ratted clients, so i been focusing hard on this number , it will be back soon activeā€¦thanks everyone here and the wonderful mods who keep this place safe for us

ā€¦there back with a new staff for us

They Are Indeed Back and Seems they got A Whole New Staff

A little birdie has told me that a major operation is launching against them

@kenzo#80582 lmao there not picking up againā€¦im going to hit them fuckin hard at 930 am cst shift , opening shift is going to cry all day today , i put my work to the side , focusing on this all damn day

I"m with ya, I have a dedicated trunk just for them. Plan on hitting them for at least a week.

Heh they donā€™t want to pick up the phone

Wussies

Even if they donā€™t want to pick up the phone there is a way to get themā€¦ cannot give details here.