SSA SCAM CONFERENCE (202) 860-2054 (657) 286-0352 (562) 732-4984 and more

@drwat#167198

The one I talked to the most for Dominic, was 904-606-3302. Its a textnow number of his/his call center.

I forgot the initial number I dialed, I’ll look, but what I can tell you is that its not (202) 860-2054. That 202 number is of Steven Miller and Robert Williams, the scammers that kept calling on Jesus to get me to close the call on Dominic.

(562) 732-4984 is the number of Call center A, the original “Steven Miller” that the 2 guys from call center B (Steven Miller and Robert Williams) are pretending to be.

(657) 286-0352 and (737) 777-2928 are also the numbers of call center B (Miller and Williams). They eventually stopped using them and only used the 202 number to talk to me. Also, these 2 guys from center B have SIP spoofing capability, they called me back from 911 while I was talking to "another" officer.

Dominic, was 904-606-3302 is correct. His accent was a bit Kashmiri. SO for sure he is from Jammu city up in the Himalayan foot hills. This is the first scammer I have have seen from Jammu. Jammu & Kashmir are treated as one province by the Indian Government.

IP Address 49.36.144.121 >> Jammu, India

I called it it says textnow number 904

@drwat#167203 Its nice you get to understand what they are saying. I tried to keep them confused so they kept fighting, I was afraid they will figure it out and turn the conversation against me.

In the conferences, the scammers were kept confused as I kept dialing other SSA numbers trying to see if another one bites the hook. None of them knew who exactly got what card and when. I ended up talking to 5-6 other centers before settling with center A, B and C.

I also kept hanging up on them mid sentence to piss them off. I spoke yesterday with Dominic, but he was very antsy. The previous night he stayed on late with me and his other scammers were laughing at him when I was talking with the next day.

But no scammers today … Damn …

@Draco#167206 Big Indian holiday Diwali festival, big like Christmas

@vadim#167205 You did it very skillfully. I enjoyed the audios. My records show, I talked to Domonic twice in the last six months.Same voice.

@drwat#167213 oh ok …:blush:well Monday will be here soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@drwat#167214

Thank you, the conference went above and beyond my expectations. I did not even imagine Dominic would fall for it so deep to call me back 1 hour later and try to “finish the investigation”. He is the only other scammer I managed to keep past 10PM PST.

The other 3 times were with the same two mid-wits from New Delhi or something. Those two seem to work together from the same apartment office, so they tend to stay longer. Funny enough, two of the times, they fell for the same fake name, Mike Litoris.

@vadim#167230 Many scammers love my name i adopt (sometimes) “Sashimi Wasabi”

?

?

@vadim#167230 What technique do you use so two or more scammers listen to each other?

Textnow and 2nd line you can conference … I dunno I can’t do it anymore on my phone I did it SO MUCH … it won’t let me do it any more … Textnow I can but does beeps that they can hear … but I went sick at one time conferencing them … sorry to butt in :laughing:

@Draco#167235 Thanks

@drwat#167234

I have multiple textnow accounts. I pulled up one on my main browser, and another one in an incognito session. The microphone was near the TV speaker I use, so they can hear each other. Its not a perfect setup, as some of them hate being put on speaker phone, but it gets the job done.

@vadim#167262 Clever simple setup. I will try similar setup