SSA Impersonation Scam - (915) 933-0574

Still answering the 915 933 0582 number! They keep answering.

Most recently the guy just answered “hello” and I told him, “Read your script, idiot. Read your script.” He hung up.

I cannot believe that one guy at this phone number asked me when I received a call today from the BENCHOD department! I do not know if he intended to say BENCHOD department or if it slipped out of his mouth unintentionally from be calling 'em BENCHODS so often!

Again some guy answered as SSA. He sounded frustrated. I said, “Why so angry, benchod!” He said something very quickly, and I think it was in English, but he started speaking so fast that I could not understand him. I told him that he needs to remove the Pakistani cock from both his hijra mouth and gandu ass BEFORE TRYING TO PRONOUNCE English. He hung up.

That same guy as the prior paragraph answered yet again! He started saying, literally, “blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah” while I listened quietly, and when he stopped finally I told him, “Mission accomplished, dumbass. Keep wasting your own time.” He hung up.

2 Likes

435 558 8443 5:17 pm CST 11-Aug-2021 DIRECT LINE! It is ringing … Damn, I got the TextNow message machine calling from my TextNow number. I left a message telling him to clean his poopy clown shoes, Officer Steven Casey! Clean the shit off of your clown shoes!"

I am gonna call this direct line number again from my Unknown Number VOIP phone. Sometimes they answer my Unknown Number VOIP phone from their TextNow numbers out of curiosity since my call shows Unknown Number. If he does not answer, I’ll leave another message.

3 Likes

Ugggh I went to make dinner and came back and missed the fun. The 435 number says the TextNow subscriber is not connected and I couldn’t get ahold of another of the 915 numbers.

I love the SSA ones because there was one time I called one 37 times before I got bored. Not even sure if they ever blocked me. I legit just got bored of telling them to kill themselves.

1 Like

(202) 852-2235 Worked for me when I called about 20 min ago. He asked for a pic of my lady parts so I sent him a pick of his tiny parts instead.

4 Likes

New number identified: 915-933-0602
Same Social Security scam. PS: Their Voicemail system freaking sucks. Literally cut off the first 10 seconds of the message-

2 Likes