SSA! Call starts as BoA (866) 972-2081 "$999"

http://chirb.it/zd9NkP

2 Likes

Ok stop drop and listen😂

1 Like

I gave the new very big gun, an outing to test the destruction capability
They were steaming mad when there was more active lines than I cared to count all racking up to 10 minutes each on hold and they couldn’t answer them.
I asked one of them who managed to answer, if he was intelligent enough to spell bankruptcy through massive phone bill.
He told me to do what I wanted, it didn’t bother them at all.
Another talked utter crap in a female voice for 5 minutes. I ignored the whiny bastard with consummate ease.
I beg to differ the boss will be impressed, when the credit card haemorrhaging is noticed later on :grin:

5 Likes

Music to the ears @LordOfTheRings :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

1 Like

866-972-2095 866-972-2093 bank of america scam
Let me know if you guys get thru. Lot of hold music for me
ANSWERED but the rundi hung up on me.

2 Likes

From amazon post block

you sure thats right? I called and that guy is mad about all the calls he is getting, doesn’t seen to be a scammer.

1 Like

When I called him back yesterday, a scammer “Kevin” answered at least twice. But I will ask the mods if they can remove the number in case it’s in other posts.
Thanks for alerting @booth31gaming

866-972-2095 active trolling
Sofia Grey badge # 020897
Daniel Brown SSA 2nd officer
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Daniel Brown badge 38527
Call back # 443-437-1459 havent called it yet.
Troll and troll and troll😂Solient Green trolls

2 Likes

I think its still active

ACTIVE AT 6AM Call CALL AND CALL 866-972-2095-2093

1 Like

Co-scammers Noah Phillips, Alvaro Bedoya, Marco

1 Like