Ssa (844) 572-1697

Scam Number: (844) 572-1697
Domain Used: n/a
Extra Info: Cold call from this number, and @JohnChod was awesome and was able to call it back to confirm, thanks friend!
Typical script, drugs, Texas, Corolla.

scam0630

4 Likes

While agent “June Sanbarn” was giving me the SBoT story, I was texting her love notes from my other number. You could hear her getting distracted as she read them.

Now on with “Roy Miller”. :rofl:

4 Likes

This is fun! It’s been a while since I’ve had SSA scammers. I leveled up to the DEA now :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll bet that’s you I hear being spoken to on the other line. :rofl:

3 Likes

As the “Agent Miller” is talking to me, I’m texting him pictures of scammers under arrest from my other number. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy: it probably is! I love baiting SSA Scammers. We know the script so well that we can bait them for long periods of time and waste their time…

2 Likes

Great find, my friend! You rock
@Sol

1 Like

LOL thanks!
A surprise for sure on a beautiful thursday morning!!!

1 Like

JAJAJAJAJA :rofl: :rofl:
you a legend!!!

Been far too long. Omg. Forgot what it was like being cursed at by a rhundi!

3 Likes

callback: 915-247-5692 “Karen Tandy”

4 Likes

:joy::joy: Remember when we got SSA daily?
I’m taking @JohnChod lead and texting pics of bloody slaughterhouse cows from different numbers and DEA agent Kevin Marshall keeps losing his train of thought. :grin:

4 Likes

Haha, that’s awesome.

1 Like

I finally revealed after 90 minutes. I think we’ve collectively broken their will to live. :rofl:

2 Likes

Great find @Sol! :clap:

1 Like

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dam missed out on all the fun…back to work so only get on after

2 Likes

You are the “ASS master”, we sure missed you calling them :frowning:

1 Like

Sucksa to be back to work…ASS has been quiet for a little while waiting for them to start back up again

1 Like

No answer; ringing only: 2022-07-05 19:34-0400