Spectrum 60% discount robocall 888-315-4627

Absolutely mate

how many hundreds or thousands of their real numbers do you want? :grin:

My dialers pick them up almost every day, often in large consecutive blocks

Sound like this mister Wizardā€¦

Of course this is just 2 examples of several real menu variations both of them have

Spectrum

Comcast X-finity

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have a six pack of internets and two cartons of television packages please

3 Likes

HAHA! He was all fun and games until I talked about his randi mother and sister. He blew his top.

3 Likes

Anybody who does not call the number on their own bill is really dumb. How do people not know this? Or calling a non 800 number should be their first clue.

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY!!

Sound advice

Never call these bastards on this old number which has become active again under any circumstances without a safety net or lion tamers costume on standby at the very least :joy::joy:

8883432592 Comcast X-finity internet cable solutions ivr 0

2 Likes

hehehe
This is Daniel indeed! Sure it is my man
Another one of those non toll free Comcast or spectrum numbers (he didnā€™t say who the hell heā€™s working for this week :grin:)

3 Likes

Itā€™s easier than soiling your sheets to find new numbers for these clowns

8139222519 Promotion & Loyalty department ivr 1

2 Likes

Oh, I pissed Daniel off, my friend. I asked how much for his randi sister for my whorehouse. I would give her 10 rupee a week and room and board. Of course, she has to be experienced and all. He really was pissed. He kept calling me from 800-254-0577. Holy cow. He was screaming at the top of his voice at me. Like he totally lost control. I said Trixies Whorehouse! Do you want an appointment with one of our fanstastic Indian girls? Oh, sorry, you are the wrong complexion. We only cater to an exclusive clientele. If you want your sister, you will have to pay her on the side.

2 Likes

I got a bite from these idiots when the dialer first hit them ā€¦until they realized, quickly dumped the call on hold and then hung up.
Now theyā€™re too scared to answer
This is also not a real menu variation despite it lulling people into a false sense of security by mentioning the real website details as many of them do

2015023846 Comcast X-finity ivr 1

3 Likes

OMG they keep calling and calling and I keep answering Trixies Whorehouse. They just wonā€™t sell me their female family members. I told them it would get them out of the dowry!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s literally hundreds more of them without having to try to search for them
This first one is quite a large place full of liars

8774150459 Comcast X-finity (no menu) (ViciDial)

8553692834 Comcast X-finity (no menu) (ViciDial)

2 Likes

Guy said he was not Indian. I said Indian or Paki does not matter. My clients love that brown p$$$y. Screaming ensued.

2 Likes

You just couldnā€™t help your self from dialing these idiots, now look where itā€™s got you.
The pointy end of a whorehouse! :joy:

3 Likes

Haha! And I do it so well.

3 Likes

Last one I pwomise
I still have a list of around 100 likelies to reverify butā€¦
My dialer burst a radiator hose and needs a lay down

8449951484 Comcast X-finity (no menu) (ViciDial)

1 Like

I never thought when I made this up that it would work so well. They are calling me over and over.

1 Like

I think thereā€™s a lesson in that for everyone
I think it means those rumors about GB road may have some substance to them. :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, I added that I have several clients that like boys so if he wanted a good job he could come along. Of course, they would have to have rabies and distemper shots and go through a disinfection process.

2 Likes

Stop it! :joy:
I still have a large incision scar and I could rupture a kerfuffle valve if thereā€™s one left amongst the empty cavernous space

2 Likes

I didnt mean to cause injury! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes