Shandi Cabrera, 32yo from Charlotte, North Carolina

I found this scammer when I was searching tech support scammers.

Scam Number:
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]

Additional information about this scam: This is her first reply

Dear friend,

Thank you very much for your response and for accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, I hope you and your family are well, I’m fine here in Syria. As I said my name is Shandi Cabrera, a US citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina consider Portland Oregon, I graduated from Park rose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, I am 32 years old, I am currently in war zone Syria for the peacekeeping mission due to the ongoing war crisis here in Syria .

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and I am a very respectful and kind woman, I have a lot of love to give, my religion is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and I am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life and I am very respectful.

Dear, I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I would like to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring many big changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationships don’t matter distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or get into business partners with my funds that I need to invest with urgent assistance.

Darling, what do you do to live to overcome financial expenses and to support your life and family? I know we are just getting to know each other, but we can share ideas and discuss important things and other issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about the feelings of others.

With best regard

1 Like