Service Disruptions

At least scammers don’t know how to use server botnets.

@memes#5706 But the stressers are free, and don’t require any time (botnets can take quite a long time to build into a useful size).

Got any logs? How big? Have any graphs?

@Graut#5830 Yeah, but it’s over now. Just disabled WordPress which kept our server from returning packets.

{“sticky”:false}

@R34P3R#5551 Brother I was just wondering.Did you really put my quote in your footer?

@ParodyGordon#5845 I don’t think so, i think he made it up.

@Jnteamed#5846 Aha See my thread first!

Alright, Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V he goes.

@R34P3R#5852 Listen Bruv,it all has ended.Now you are just embarrassing me.I didn’t really mean it.

Please remove my name.Its just pestering me a bit.

Bruv listen,get off your high horse,and remove my name from your footer. It rather seems like there is a stubborn hindrance in the ever growing and peaceful community of scammer.info.

No Offence.

Man you are continuously insulting me with those kid like phrases,better watch out that tone.

@ParodyGordon#5864 I think you, sir, are the one who needs to get off your high horse. You come here and your second post is badmouthing me, assuming I’m racist, and calling me a racist cyber gangster. If you have a problem add my skype and we can chat about it there, reaper_259

@R34P3R#5866 In this century,I would rather choose my virtual freedom of speech,rather than oppressing them.Plus I seldom badmouth people but initially my wisdom coerced me to do so.I had already apologized,yet you chose to create a hype out of it.You are sincerely requested to remove my name from the footer otherwise someday you shall face the consequences.(No indication intended.)

I request you to put up big boy pants and talk sensibly about this issue of least moment.

Once again,no offence.

I am gonna message you on Skype ASAP