ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested

Sorry deleted post was a duplicate as I couldn’t tell the first posted. Finally brought myself to watch the second and it was as bad as I thought. All the scammers when caught perpetrating the same type scams should be charged with murder no matter if these were their particular victims or not.

When I reported a pedophile to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children they totally ignored it despite having overwhelming proof so not surprised this is the case they don’t care. They only want money & nothing else.

2 Likes

Did you report to your local FBI office?

Yep, We got some hard core evidence for the local PD now since they’ll do something.

O so they are going to do something good. Thanks for your hard work.

Ye kinda pissed the feds are fucking clowns… Although there’s a pedo here slandering me on forum I got him covered + the other dude just trying to figure out how to fix scamblaster and shit now. Hopefully I can fix it

1 Like

Is the goal on this site to destroy the call centers? I was hoping that is the case. To make their computers toast maybe after seizing their accounts and attempting to refund if possible.

We try to prevent scams by any means possible… this site is for information sharing mostly.

5 Likes

Just dropping a few notes here for later reference, but the FCC got $26 billion* from Congress in funding last year. WHAT??? They are in a medium-sized building (as compared to other government buildings) that is only filled with offices. It’s not like they hold scientific research laboratories which are innovating or pioneering development in medicines, technology, or anything similar. Where on earth is $26 billion dollars in tax-payer money go?

This particular document is noteworthy (and thanks to Bea Hindbars for your help on this!!): FY 2023 Congressional Justification FCC (fundsforlearning.com)

Matters such as this seem a bit off, in my opinion:

$7.5 billion was spent on “Closing the Digital Divide”. What does that even mean? Is there a single civilian who has ever benefitted from this initiative and how did they benefit? If some person(s) did benefit, was it to an amount that exceeded $7.5 billion?

Then, $1.2 billion was spent on “Promoting Innovation”. What on earth does that even mean? That just screams of “Miscellaneous, doing things and stuff”. Where, exactly, did that money go, and who benefitted from it?

And there is much much more to say on this, but the “Freedom of Information Act” (FOIA) allows civilians to check in on what various government agencies are doing. Is anyone even monitoring the FCC? Is there any sort of “Civilian Oversight Committee” that is checking out what the FCC is even doing, how they use tax-payer funds, and how their accounting practices are carried out? I’m desperately looking, but so far I haven’t found anything of that nature, but it could be out there.

Now, perhaps the FCC is doing everything on the up and up and that there is no abuse of power, fraudulent use of any funds, or overreach at all. And understandably my opinion is going to be biased because I am bitter about the FCC taking down the operation that I worked very hard at building over the course of 7 years. But, until I hear of any specific regular Joes who have actually benefitted to a reasonable degree from the programs built from billions of dollars being sent to the FCC, I will naturally remain a bit skeptical.

The chairwoman of the FCC has publicly claimed that I believe that I’m above the law. Nothing could be further from the truth, nor should she misconstrue this post to be evidence of such. I’m merely trying to identify “THE LAW”.

1 Like

The $7.17 billion Emergency Connectivity Fund helps schools and libraries close the Homework Gap by providing funding for the reasonable costs of laptop and tablet computers; Wi-Fi hotspots; modems; routers; and broadband connectivity purchases for off-campus use by students, school staff, and library patrons in need during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Hope that helped, I could look up more if you would like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks tons, I definitely appreciate the additional info!

3 Likes

Yes, many of us civilians make use of the FOIA and that is what allowed me to view those FCC emails.

You might find this useful. Here is a list of Government Watchdogs who monitor the activities of governments, but I don’t know what ones are currently active monitoring the FCC. The page was last edited in 2012, so I don’t know what ones are still active.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Watchdog_organizations

2 Likes

I will be submitting a FOIA request to the FBI and FCC regarding this.

2 Likes

Here, this might be useful to read first.

3 Likes

I have read that.

Would’ve been better if ScammerBlaster was not robocalling random people.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous, though.

What is it with the DOJ lately?

Utah’s attorney general seems more interested in going after an organization that protects innocent people than facilities that literally rape, assault, abuse, and murder children in Utah.

I’m a minor, and have a life ahead of me. At first, I was considering not scambaiting, so that way, the feds won’t come after me, you know, like how they seized ScammerBlaster’s domain and fined them millions of dollars.

But I’ve decided not to. Because this is not just white collar crime. It’s about the scam victims who committed suicide, and then had the scammers laugh about it. About the scammers who were physically violent against each other.

My favorite quote from a Genshin Impact cutscene is when Miko says to the Traveler: “Though you alone are here, they too have ambitions, which they long since entrusted to you.” Because that’s what is happening now. We have to show to the people who were shot to death, or committed suicide, or were attacked in a hit-and-run, that their lives were not a waste. And that this is not going to keep happening.

Facebook has groups full of tech support scammers. They do more or less nothing about this. In fact, I’ve repeatedly reported the groups and got nowhere. They eventually banned me after I spammed an ad for this website in one of the tech support scam Facebook groups. I got them to unban me by disagreeing with the decision and uploading a random photo from thispersondoesnotexist.com as my ID.

We’re here because the scammers wanted to shoot Mark Rober to death after he sent them a glitter bomb to annoy them. Or wanted to shoot Trilogy Media’s folks to death. Or when Bomber, one of the Yahoo Boys, laughed about Michael committing suicide. A disgusting disregard for human life.

Maybe the feds don’t like the lack of a court involved in ScammerBlaster. But what else do you want us to do? I’ve sent LE the addresses, names, phone numbers, emails, etc. of scammers, and mountains of evidence. Nothing happens. Nothing. At. All. You need to expect people who are tired of seeing other citizens die to do something when the same people that are supposed to protect them do nothing.

Once again: We are not dealing with white collar criminals. We are dealing with murderers.

As @ScammerBlaster said, it’s not over until I say it’s over. Seize as many websites as you want, arrest as many people as you want, fine as many people as you want. The only thing that will stop me from baiting is killing me. Because I’ve had enough of watching people die.

命に嫌われている。/まふまふ【歌ってみた】 - YouTube - someone dies on the other side of the screen, and someone sings for the loss. Hearing that song, a humming young boy wanders, off with a knife and an offer.

2 Likes

As a minor, your response is very well-written and articulate. I definitely appreciated it. I would also see on the news time and time again reports of people losing their entire life’s savings to scammers and then killing themselves. I have also had numerous scammers think that such is funny. One scammer even said that this is the way they deal with climate change… to get people to kill themselves so that there are fewer cars on the road. It was the most maddening and pathetic discussion I ever had with a scammer. I genuinely hope that when this is all over I will have fought and won the right for any scam baiter to use telecommunications to protect victims, inasmuch as scammers use telecommunications to destroy thousands of lives daily. If the federal government REALLY wanted to stop scams there is an army of thousands of scam baiters worldwide that would be very much willing to assist… AT NO COST! Why would they not consider corralling together such a powerful and free resource and provide a basic framework to operate under so that things are accomplished in an orderly and precise manner?

THANK YOU for this list. I will be making a concerted effort to reach out to each of them and at least get an understanding if I have any valid concerns or not.

One notable example is regarding Alcazar Networks who DELIBERATELY supplied phone services to “Social Security Administration” scammers *. The FCC pounced on them, but not for the reasons you might think **. The FCC had Alcazar dead-to-rights because the FCC got hold of email correspondences that Alcazar had with these scammers. It is important to note that the FCC came after them, NOT for supplying phone services to scammers, but because the scammers were allowed to use “911” as the caller ID, called people on the DNC list, and delivered a prerecorded message. If that makes any sense to anyone, please do let me know. So, Alcazar could have gotten away with it with no repercussions if they hadn’t allowed the scammers to use “911” as their caller ID. Where is their multimillion-dollar fine? So, here we are, fighting an endless battle, with absolutely no assistance from anyone who has the power to provide such assistance. Truly sad state of affairs.

3 Likes

Here’s 1.3 Billion they believe they DID lose. This would be good in court too.

“The trouble concerned the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program, or EIDL, an initiative dating to the Trump administration that provided grants and other financial support to struggling small companies
In total, the SBA made 41,638 awards totaling $1.3 billion to applicants that pursued that aid using computers believed to be located abroad, according to the agency’s inspector general. The watchdog said that some of the applications came from what were deemed “high risk” countries, which should have been blocked from filing applications outright. More than $14 million in EIDL aid went to applicants in these unnamed countries, the investigation found.”

1 Like

Agreed. Many, many scammers have had these terrible, flimsy moral justifications. A lot like how terrorists attack a country’s citizens because of their problems with the government.

You know, a better way to have less pollution on the road is not to murder people, but to encourage energy-efficient driving, walk/bike when possible, etc… you know, lots of people have innovated to prevent climate change, wouldn’t be great if they were dead.

Yeah, I see the problem with using 911 as a caller ID, but, I mean… the other thing with them knowingly provide phone service to scammers is an even larger issue. Honestly, haven’t the feds acknowledged that people have literally died because of scams? And yet they don’t prioritize that as a reason to go after that carrier…?

And thank you for the compliment about my response. Many people have noted that before - I spend most of my time online, and like to read, so I have gotten a better vocabulary, syntax, and grammar skills over time compared to other younger people.

I’ve seen a lot of scambaiters of a younger age (someone on this forum said they were 14 once, and before @anon47227696 deleted their account, I believe they said they were 16). I think that it shows a lot of individuals that want to stand up and fight for other people have gotten involved with scambaiting lately.

2 Likes

Looks like the government’s on the wrong side of the fight.

3 Likes