ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED

Well, I am confident that you will be vindicated or at least just “slapped on the wrist” and sent on your merry way. :partying_face:

2 Likes

I have never seen so many Amazon and big sounding centers as today. might have something to do with your flooder being down. Hope you get back to business soon.

4 Likes

Absolutely! As a team member with Scammer Blaster, I’m acutely aware of the extremely rigorous verification process. Did I mention the process is RIGOROUS? :sweat_smile: We had to be a million percent certain on things. Clearly Scammer Blaster aka “The Father of Call Flooding” who we all have come to know, love and respect would never set out to do any intentional harm to legitimate businesses much less look to profit off such. :flushed: Not in a million years. I can 100% vouch for that.

3 Likes

Today many Amazon, Walmart, PayPal, Norton and McAfee scam calls

2 Likes

This is ridiculous.

[email protected]

[email protected]

3 Likes

ScammerBlaster is 100% legit not meant to offend but to actually work to shutdown illegal scammers and has done more than these whiners ever will! So you got a call. They actually have shutdown many many illegal scammers who steal BILLIONS from the US.

3 Likes

Everyone, if you have any connection to any related Federal Official and Congressman, Senator and can gain their ear. Now is the time. Even if there was any minor mistake verus the HUGE impact on scammers and the impedent response the Federal Government currently has makes me think someone high up has been bribed through the BILLIONS stolen every year. ScammerBlaster is the only major PREMIER frontline attack against these putrid thieves. They need to be back online ASAP! R Lane

3 Likes

The last SCAMMER NUMBER I sent to Scammerblaster had several scams going at one time Social Security, Medicare. The Federal Government recently stated it’s a priority. There is a HUGE education to learn from ScammerBlaster and it should be allowed to operate unhindered until such time the government has an adequate response. I think they never will because every 4 years they usually replace top officials and they start from square one. I noted this when I worked at a governmental facility. Some things they could do are elementary but they don’t. R Lane

3 Likes

I also like to mention here that in reporting numbers to him or her, I have received back that they are seemingly legitimate and he didn’t dial them.

They are gray or unknown or unclear, he submits to their carrier for them to investigate which is legitimate action.

He’s not calling anybody intentionally that’s legit. Maybe legit businesses that scam resumed that he may be calling as collateral damage, but I consider this acceptable because it’s costing the same dirty entities money.

2 Likes

Having submitted you phone numbers that were not legit, and never having doing so with revenge in mind personally, not ever reporting any legit numbers, I find the seizures to be a way the scammers found to shut you down on a technicality. I source them as the actionable cause, not even Gov.

The first time I heard a recording of the messages you send, I worried about robo dial law. Now, the the spirit of the law in this is clearly not the letter… Advertising was not an intent, and you don’t even really have any type of paid service or financial stake in the messages.

But I’m sure some powerful people who want to abuse our government resources don’t see it that way, because companies overseas with ties to the US use these scammer call centers for things like forex that make them money on their more legal or gray scams.

When you start up again, you might revise the messages so that they have no advertising or labeling content. If you label them as a PSA without your name and tell them we keep calling you until you stop scamming, they may try for harassment too.

Hard like to press, but I think to be honest and candid with only the best of intentions in helping you, carefully revise your messages for your launch.

I’m going to have to give my current asset info to somebody like Pierogi and hope he uses it.

1 Like

Welcome!

@JerryFroople @Reality10000