Scammer Email want your information so you can help them receive funds

Scammer Email want your information so you can help them receive funds

Scammer Email want your information so you can help them receive funds in the to box put add [email protected] and add [email protected] and add [email protected] and in the subject box say this I just got your email how can I get my money ? and in the message box say this I just got your email how can I get my money ? and they will say you a email back saying this Sam Dacosta
6:33 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Dearly Beloved,

Thank you very much for creating out time to go through my email and I really appreciate your answer and assurance that you will handle the project on my behalf I will brief you on how this proposal can be executed, well the bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over but due to my present condition i am not allowed to leave the hospital since I am having difficult to walk and if I don't come forward to claim this fund it will be confiscated by the government, that is why I want a reliable and honest person that will use this money to reach to the motherless and also less privileges, to reach to the Katrina Hurricane, the sick that has no body to take care of them, the poor and widows and to set up a Cancer research.

I can send you all my vital documents which you will tender you to the bank as the True Next of kin and once they accept and recognize my authorization they will authorize the payment to you but please make sure that the money is been used as i asked you to. And please do not fall my plan and this charity home must be named under my late wife name and your name as well. I will also thank you for your concern. From my proposal you can understand what I am going through. I have been bed-ridden for a very long-time now. I only need someone whom i will trust this fund so that it will be used the way I want.

If you can assist me to receive this fund , you should give me

Your Name: _____________________
Address: _
__

City State

Phone: ________________________ Birth date: ____________________________
__
______________________________________ for easy communication so that i will send it to my barrister to enable him make a change to all the documentations to your name as the beneficiary of the fund. I will also send to you the Certificate of Deposit and Power of Attorney that will be prepared. The above documents will stand you as the beneficiary to the fund and will empower you to the bank as the next of kin to my fund.

I was restricted by the doctors from using phone because of my health and i write mail through the help of a sister nurse who is always with me while on duty. But I will be communicating with you regularly through mail because I know that with your honesty and trust, the funds will get to you within two weeks from now.

If you are willing and honest enough to do my wishes, as soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the lawyer who will give you the documents/details of the transaction and guide you through the process.

My Barrister will issue letter of authorization that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund.
Hoping to hearing from you soon..
Remember that this fund is mainly for widows, charities and other related humanitarian services please. In order to avoid breach of law. attach are my pictures
Thanks for your effort,
Yours sincerely