Richard Zeitlin, a Police/Veterans PAC scammer ARRESTED by federal authorities!

“Hello. Hello. I’m calling on behalf of the Police Coalition of America pack. In the last couple of years, the number of police officers I was just saying the number of police officers who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty has risen dramatically as a pack. We okay. All expenses are paid for by the Police Coalition of America. www.supportcopsusa.org.”

Registered via GoDaddy on November 6, 2020 (Updated December 21, 2022) - The Police Coalition of America – Support Cops in America (supportcopsusa.org)

The Police Coalition of America is a fraudulent PAC by Richard League, who is designated as the group’s treasurer and custodian of records. But according to a recent Forbes article, the money raised was solely spent on administrative costs such as payment processing, leads, and payroll.

The Police Association of America is also responsible for Police & Troopers Assistance, which claims to help officers suffering from PTSD or any other medical condition, and Disabled Veterans Assistance, which claims to help sick or disabled veterans. League is also responsible for the American Veterans Initiative, which claims to advocate for veterans suffering from PTSD or suicidal thoughts.

Both PACs were named in a Pennsylvania class-action lawsuit over TCPA violations designed to siphon money for a network of companies by Richard Zeitlin. This includes:

Associated Facebook Accounts:
American Technology Services, LLC | Facebook

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:
American Technology Services, LLC: Overview | LinkedIn
Unified Data Services LLC: Overview | LinkedIn

Associated Twitter Accounts:
American Technology Services, LLC (@networkATS) / Twitter

Associated YouTube Channels:
American Technology Services, Inc. - YouTube

Associated Phone Numbers:
(850) 598-3129

“Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system”

(888) 876-0302

“Thank you for calling American Technology Services.”

(832) 674-0012

“Thank you for calling Unified Data Services.”

(702) 906-0444

“Thank you for calling.”

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Associated IP Address - 209.59.181.52

OTHER DOMAINS HOSTED ON THE IP ADDRESS:

3 Likes

Wow. I don’t know how I missed this post before, but thank you for doing some Serious Digging on those fake PACs.
Can you point me to some information on the Pennsylvania TCPA case? I know of one case against a fake “veterans” PAC or two, but I can’t think of the palintiff’s or defendants’ names offhand.
I know a journalist who has looked at the financial filings of some scam PACs, and their “financial efficiency ratio” is appalling. For a real charity, anything less than 65% efficiency is considered bad use of the funds, and most of those “PACs” devote less than 10% of the fuds they take in to their stated causes.
I know of another possible TCPA class action case against a fake PAC, but the guy who is probably going to be the class representative is still getting the attorneys up to speed on everything.
I don’t know i I’ve posted this before, but I’d like to get your opinion–and that of anyone else on here who can dissect this better than I can–on whether it looks like some kind of guidebook for the “phone drones” who might (before AI) taken calls (or maybe were running a sound board–at various scam PACs: https://ndillman3.wixsite.com/verification/project-info-pacs.

@Scamhunter51 the Pennsylvania case is: Shoemaker v. Zeitlin, 1:21-cv-01668, (M.D. Penn.)

This case was filed a long time ago and the judge just sat on it for a long time. I think we now know why:

BIG NEWS: ZEITLIN ARRESTED

So my guess is the feds may have alerted the court that it’s going to be a criminal rather than civil matter.

I imagine other scam PAC operators are having a hard time sleeping now!

Personally I have been called by 40 or so scam PACs.

For a long time I have been looking to sue or settle with them on TCPA grounds but the case law was murky.

I think I’m going to have another go.

1 Like

The page has been updated accordingly. It’s also worth noting that Zeitlin also provided call center services to the following PACs between 2017 and 2020:

• Americans for Police and Trooper Safety
  • Americans for the Cure of Breast Cancer
  • Association for Emergency Responders and Firefighters
  • Autism Hear Us Now
  • Children’s Leukemia Support Network
  • Constitutional Leadership
  • Cops and Kids Together
  • Firefighters Alliance of America
  • Law Enforcement for a Safer America
  • National Assistance Committee
  • Police Officers Defense Alliance
  • Put Vets First/Association for American Veterans
  • Standing By Veterans
  • Support Our Police
  • United American Veterans
  • United Veterans Alliance of America
  • US Veterans Assistance Foundation
  • Veterans Aid.

Zeitlin has been charged with the following crimes:

• Wire fraud
  • Conspiracy to commit wire fraud
  • Obstruction of Justice
  • Conspiracy to obstruct justice.
1 Like

I hope this sets a good example. I am going through my records of other scam PAC calls and plan to contact them with TCPA demands.

Note that I will not - nor should anyone else - threaten to turn them over to the Feds when making a TCPA / DNC demand. That could be considered extortion / blackmail. I only plan to demand statutory civil damages,

I simply think they might be more willing to settle now that scam PAC’s are in the headlines.

As a retired police officer, it does my heart good to see scumbags like the people running these PACs get charged with crimes.

1 Like