1 Like

LoL They are stupid :monkey:

1 Like

dead :monkey::monkey_face:
Called back from new # no ring death😂

1 Like

See ya suckaz :monkey::coffin:

1 Like

@drwat @Draco @MehNamesJeff What’s the call center / website / company behind it? What’s the proof of scam? Where did you get the number from?

1 Like

First time, I saw the phone number with this caller ID in my home phone (missed call)

8882673964 / 888-267-3964 / +18882673964 / +1 888-267-396477
Summary: Dangerous(77 searches · 1 comments · 1 negatives · 0 positives · 2022-02-18 updated)
Basic Info: United States · Toll Free
Keywords: Airlines, Somebody, called, charge, credit
Leave a comment about the caller’s compan
Slickly that the name

1 Like

Nothing on google for reservations for this #

where is this from? Please always link sources.

1 Like

I found 2 websites that say:

SPONSORED IN PART BY CHEAPAIRFLYS.COM SAVE UP TO 80% IN DISCOUNTS ON YOUR NEXT FLIGHT WITH CHEAPFLYAIRS.COM VISIT TODAY OR CALL THEM AT 1-888-267-3964

https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/3d08280f-d3f4-49c0-902d-3593edb48011/episodes/8bd51872-0dfe-4840-9989-5f82fe7a060a/the-rcwr-show-with-lee-sanders-ep-505-r-i-p-carrie-fisher-and-george-michael-the-rcwr-show-12-27-16

They are from 2016 and that website doesn’t even have any WHOIS data. 80% off airline tickets?!

1 Like

Slickly
Slick.ly
CHEAPFLYAIRS.COM site cannot be reached

1 Like

1 Like

so if that website doesn’t exist and the number is not tied to it, what scam is it then?

They say reservations …

1 Like

This is a 8 day old post … Didnt u question It then??

Summary:

drwat got a missed call with this number, called it back and there was a hacked message about it being scammers

Number has been used for flight bookings since at least 2016 with a fake company name (cheapflyairs.com) and recently (Sky Fly).

Doesn’t seem legitimate to me…

2 Likes

Second that.

@Draco Do you think I have time to check every single post on this forum? Are you mad? I just randomly came across this post which happened 8 days ago and I posted my guideline thread 16 days ago, so everyone had full 8 days to comply and find evidence of scam, yet nothing has been posted. I’m giving you another strike for this bullshit… Next time I boot you off the forum. I’ve got enough of you.

@MKHNT The website does not exist. Last time it has been archived and probably up was 2018. I don’t think it’s connected to the same website anymore if that website has been down for so long. See here: https://web.archive.org/web/2018*/https://cheapairflys.com/ Also, here seems to be a confusing in the thread: is it cheapairflys.com or cheapflyairs.com? Your screenshot itself proves that the domain cheapflyairs.com has never been registered so it cannot be a scam! Also, something from 2016, literally 6 years ago, cannot be taken as evidence when websites and phone numbers switch owners so quickly.

@drwat To avoid any confusion and make sure that it’s indeed a scam and post the relevant information in the 1st post as to where you got the number from. If they called you first, then at least they illegally called you - so that’s fine, but please post in the thread starter so we all know that’s the case.

1 Like

Not really. If you read that advertisement from 2016, you will note BOTH are mentioned. Seems obvious that either they wrote it wrong or were using both names. In the wayback archive, it is clearly (CheapAirFlys) that was a registered website.

cheap

It is very common for scammers to change numbers and names once detected as a scammer. The fact is the number is still in use for Flight Bookings.
I am not claiming they are, nor am I claiming they are not. I am merely pointing out what I found and my personal take is they do not seem legitimate.